20

With such longing and adoration laced in his eyes and in his every word, Yoongi told me his story. It all started when Hoseok being his usual idiot self, tripped on his feet, leading him to bump into Yoongi which sent him flying across the room and there he bumped into Seulgi's glorious melons— his words, not mine.

Apparently, Seulgi was nowhere near the slutty bitches nor she was a goody two shoes. She was the bad ass kind of bee, a great contrast to her cute and innocent look. Seulgi was different. Unlike other girls, she loathed wearing make up and wearing such revealing clothes. He thought she was lesbian, and with a black eye on his left eye and an extremely painful kick down where the sun doesn't shine, Yoongi fell in love.

She was the most hard to get girl, Yoongi has ever met. According to him, Seulgi wouldn't even spare him a glance, and if she was, it was a glare sent in his way. Suelgi hates his guts– no, she loathed him.

But it was seven months later when Yoongi decided to spend lunch on the library when he saw her crying at the end of the staircase, gone was the strong and witted Seulgi he knew. He rushed to her side and tried to comfort her. At first, Seulgi just kept on pushing him away and yelling such profanities. "Leave me alone, pervert!" she said.

Yoongi being the eager suitor that he was, hugged her despite her protest. "Shh, I'm here. It's okay." he whispered in her ears, slowly and gently calming her down. Eventually, she loosen up and hugged Yoongi back.

And that was the start of everything.

"Yeah, they were the it couple back then." Namjoon budged in, pointing his can of beer towards Yoongi who only chuckled. "– well second to us, of course. We were the power couple everybody adored." he added, leaning in to give seokjin a peck on the side of his head.

"That's because you were the first gay couple in the university to broadcast your relationship publicly." Yoongi pointed out.

"Exactly," my brother winked, nuzzling closer to namjoon's side. "We encouraged lots of lgbt couples not to be afraid, especially these two." he followed, pointing a finger towards Hoseok and Taehyung.

"Fine, fine fine," Yoongi gave up, a small smirk on his lips as he puffed his cigarette.

"Now tell me about Jooheon, hyung." I drank my beer, eyes locked on the adorable boy on his phone. He had a missing tooth, his eyes small and he looks a lot like Seulgi. "You look nothing like him." I commented.

"Maybe he's adopted?" Taehyung asked, his brows raised innocently which only earned him a glare from the grandpa.

"He's my son, you dipshit." Yoongi hissed, "Like hell I would adopt."

It turns out that Seulgi got pregnant on their third year college. She wanted to drop the child or even have it adopted after she goes into labor. But Yoongi went strongly against it and even threatened to break up with her if she does. Eventually, she felt guilty for even thinking of such horrible things to her child and cried for the whole week with Yoongi giving her nothing but a warm and comforting hug, and a sweet kiss to her cheeks.

He told us about how hard it was to be a student and at the same time a husband. Although they were never married, but Yoongi felt like they were. The first nine months was hell, as what Yoongi have put it. Seulgi was on her constant mood swings, and being all emotional over such small and petty things. The doctor said it was part of her pregnancy, but Yoongi being the impatient asshole that he was, would always get himself into an argument with his girlfriend.

"— but it was harder when Jooheon was finally born." He sighed at the memory. "I never told anybody about it, not even my family and friends."

"Yeah, we felt so betrayed that time," Hoseok pouted. "You wouldn't tell us why Seulgi disappeared all of a sudden, and you kept on asking for money from each one of us it was getting suspicious. We thought you were doing drugs."

"Yeah, sorry about that." Yoongi scratched the back of his head. "I didn't know how to tell you without getting embarassed of myself."

"It's aight, man." Namjoon smiled, his dimples in show. "We understand."

"So how did you find out?" I raised a brow. If Yoongi kept it hidden and a secret, then how did they find out?

"Taehyung's a part time nurse, he was one of the nurses who assisted the doctor when Seulgi went into labor." Yoongi said. "I could still remember how horrified he was when he saw who was laying on the emergency bed." he chuckled.

"I was caught off guard!" Taehyung argued. "I thought your pull out game was strong, hyung." he teased, earning chuckles and laughters from all of us.

"Fuck off," Yoongi scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"But are you really sure you are the father?" Namjoon joked. "Besides the small eyes, you look nothing like him."

"Of course I am, you bastard!" Yoongi threw his cigarette towards Namjoon who could only laugh at his friend. "Seulgi was a virgin when we fucked." he admitted, his voice low and his cheeks now tinted rosy red. "Besides, the dna result have pretty much said it all."

We talked almost about everything. I shared some of my memories with Jimin, mostly happy ones. Then we decided to have a dance battle, laughing our asses off at Namjoon and Seokjin who both pretty much suck in dancing. Even the ever lazy Yoongi danced better than them.

"It's time," Namjoon announced after hours of playing and goofing around, eyes locked on his wrist watch.

"It's time already?" Taehyung pouted. "But I'm having so much fun already."

I frowned. Are we going off somewhere or are we going home already. I watched as my brother and Yoongi stood up and started packing. "Where are we going?" I managed to asked.

Hoseok smirked.

"You'll see."