05.

« Jungkook's wasn't okay »

Everybody pretty much knew that.

The stinging pain in his chest never went away nor lessened, it only became worse with each day that passes. His chest were tightening as if he was being suffocated, his eyes ached like it was being poked non-stop, and to top it all off, his headache was being a bitch.

The sun kissed his now pale skin, feeling the burn but merely giving a fuck about it, because his mind would always wander off to the fruit haired boy, always seeming to think of him when the older pretty much have said that he no longer needs him. Well he never really spoke the words but he left, didn't he?

So all was left was for Jungkook to mourn for his sudden disappearance, to grieve at the thought of being left behind; to suffer of this broken heart. All Jimin left for him is to hope that someday he'd come back, to pray and wish in the stars that he'd wake up tomorrow to find all of these are just a figment of his imagination— that Jimin didn't leave, that his hyung was still there beside him with his million dollar smile, that he wasn't left behind.

Because if Jungkook were to choose, he would most likely choose Jimin over his family— his sick ass, fuck up family. If only Jimin had asked him to, he would have packed his bags faster than he runs. He would of have given everything up for Jimin, he would of have left everything behind, just to be with Jimin.

That way, he wouldn't be stucked dealing this unbearable pain in his chest, thinking where he went wrong; was he a bad best friend? did jimin never really cared about him? was he just someone to pass time when he's still preparing for his departure? did jimin ever treated him as a bestfriend at all?

All of these thoughts clouded his mind, blinking back the tears as he stared out the window, wanting nothing but to be in the comfort of his bed. He fidgetted in his seat, unable to find comfort as he's completely aware of shit that is going on in the backseat, a few moans and kissing sounds audible only for Jungkook to hear.

He hated it because everything just reminded him of how gentle Jimin's lips were when they kissed in the fields full of flowers, how magical it felt and how unforgettable that moment was, which again sent a huge sting in his chest. This trip was supposed to make him forget about Jimin yet his mind thinks nothing but only him, this trip was supposed to relax him, yet he wasn't calmed in every way, rather he was annoyed and irritated.

Jungkook fund himself frowning, mad for being the only single out of the six of them, with Taehyung and Hoseok making out in the backseat and Jin and namjoon holding hands in the front seat, even Yoongi and his girlfriend are texting— more like sexting due to the lip bites and occasionally low dirty talk coming from the odler as he types, reading his message quietly but loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

It only made everything a hundred times worse, because instead of forgetting about Jimin, he actually wishes him to be here. He wanted to kiss the older like how taehyung and hoseok kiss each other, to hold hands with him the way Jin and namjoon does and even have sext with him like yoongi and his girlfriend does. All of these, he wanted it with Jimin— his jimin.

But how cruel can life really be? Just when he was finally ready to admit everything, shit just has to happen, of course it just had to happen. Jimin just had to leave, leaving jungkook hanging and in need of explanation, hang up and in pain for not being able to say of the many things he wanted to tell the older, the many things he wanted to confess and do.

Jimin just had to leave,
After Jimin left,

Jungkook wasn't okay,
He never was.