08.

"Jungkook I'm sorry," Jin apologized for like the nth time today, and as usual, I would just ignore him as I sat on the couch with my headphones on, avoiding eye contact as he begs constantly, tugging on my arm. "I'm sorry, it's just that I'm so sick of seeing you like this. I want you to be happy and I know finding will be your only happiness." he reasoned out.

"You could've just told me instead of lying to me." I muttered under my breath. "I would've came anyway."

He just sighed before laying his head on my shoulder, his breath uneven as his other hand reach to play with my hair. The gesture was comforting, really. I somehow felt at ease at how devoted my brother is into getting me better, I feel the sincerity in his words and as well as in his eyes.

But I didn't need to be lied on, I've had enough lies from Jimin who promised to never leave me behind, yet here we are in a quest to find his fucking ass. But it's wrong to put all the blame on my brother, so with a sigh, I rested my head against his. "Just don't do it again hyung or I'll forever hate you for that." which is a lie because out of our family, Jin was the one whi became a mother and a father for me, he was the one who attended to all my needs and threw away his childhood to become mature for me— I basically owe everything to him.

"You can't hate me," he chuckled, playfully hitting my chest. "I'm your brother." He pouted before pulling away as he leaned in and gave a sweet peck on my forehead before dragging me off the couch. "C'mon, they're waiting for us." he said and lead us outside where a black rover already awaits.

"Where are we going?" I raised a brow, snatching my hand off his grasp. He just rolled his eyes at me before pulling something behind his coat, revealing lots of printed paper as a gasp escaped my lips.

When Jin said he'll help find Jimin, I didn't know it was to this extent. My eyes were wide as I stared at the many papers in his hand, Jimin's face came into view with his name written on bold letters below. "Are you fucking kidding me," I said in awe as I gaped at the fliers in his hand.

"No, I'm not." He smiled sweetly. I was too dazed to even move as he take hold of my hand once again before pulling me inside the vehicle, a huge stack of fliers in the back whilst the others sat in the middle with namjoon behind the wheel. Hoseok was examining the piece of paper in his hand, nodding as he stared precisely at Jimin's printed picture.

Taehyung had a sad look as he stared at it as well as I recalled last night when Yoongi told me about how badly he wanted to befriend Jimin. I watched as he sighed and pouted against hoseok's shoulder, sadness slowly making its way to my system. I don't know if I should feel flattered that I'm yet the only one who managed to break down his walls or be sad because here I am trapped in the huge wall he once again built.

Yoongi was sleeping beside me, his headphones in his ears as a few snores could be heard. The ride was silent, except for Jin and namjoon casually talking about random shits in front as I once again was stucked staring out the window, finding interest in each houses or whatever that we passes, shrugging the thoughts of Jimin away.

But it seemed useless because Jimin would manage to occupy my mind no matter what. Everything that I see seemed to resemble him, our shared memories and laughs. He was like the sun, so beautiful yet so far— a breathtaking masterpiece but had burn through my flesh everytime I go nearer.

Why did he have to leave? What is it that he badly wanted to runaway from? was it his father? was it his lonely life, or was it just me?

I was brought back to reality when I felt someone tap on my shoulder. "We're here, so mind if you get the fuck out now?" Yoongi said with a blank face. I turned to see we've already arrived, with many people wearing such costumes. "Where are we?" I frowned, slowly exiting the vehicle.