After

I have loved two boys.

One was confused, and charming. And he made me feel like I was... different. He was a prince in all retrospect's. But he wasn't my prince. No, he was the bridge that I had to cross to get to my villain. To get to the boy that stole my breath, heart, and soul.

Cole Ryder, was the boy that I will thank every day. Because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have become the women that I am today.

I had a secret relationship with the captain of the basketball team.

Boring, right?

Yeah, not so much.

Turns out when you make stupid mistakes you get the best possible outcomes. Or at least I did in my situation.

There are many people that were part of this story.

There was the sassy cheerleader, with the fake blonde hair and the body of a supermodel, that in the end helped me out more than I ever thought she would. She made me choose. She made me stop thinking like an idiot.

Then there was Sam Mason, my best friend. She made the boy I love keep trying. She made him never give up on me. Even when I was making all the wrong turns she was there steering both of us in the right direction.

Blake Weber, the geeky nerd that is one of the most brilliant computer techs in the United States now, was the guy that never let me fall into a pit of destruction. Even when I was so, so close to falling and never getting back up.

I can't forget about Liam Parker, my total dork of a best friend that can't stop moving. He's been everywhere in just the last three years. But he was the one that kept me smiling, even when I tried not to.

And last but not least, Jacob William's. The boy that always laughs. He may have not been there the whole time, but it wasn't for him I don't think this would have happened. He pushed me to read that letter. He was always watching, even when I wasn't looking. He, in some weird way, was the anchor.

My brother, even though he hates to admit it, was probably the biggest part of the story. He was the foundation that brought us together. He was his best friend, even when I wasn't.

If it wasn't for my brother I wouldn't have all my memories with the man I love.

I wouldn't have late night kisses on rooftops, I wouldn't have rainbow drawings in childhood bedrooms, I wouldn't have video game matches that ended in tickle matches.

If it wasn't for my brother and his huge heart, I wouldn't have Greyson.

I wouldn't have the boy with the stormy eyes, I wouldn't have the dimpled smile or the smug smirk.

So, my dear brother, I say thank you and I hope you find your memories with the girl you love.

Now, onto the real juicy stuff.

I have loved two boys.

One was, by all means, perfect.

The other, was flawed.

I still loved the flawed. I love him more then I love marshmallow fluff, and that's saying a lot.

He stays up until the wee hours of the morning, writing. He is snippy and snarky. He tends to forget important appointments, and he's often late. But I love him.

He was the obstacle I didn't know was coming. Who no one saw coming.

But thank all the Gods he stuck it out. Because I would not be Skyler Rose Black, without him.

Any who, let's stop all this rambling and get to why this is even important.

It all started on the second week of October on a Friday.

***

I finished it!

Thank you all so much! If it wasn't for all of you guys that read and cherished this book as much as I did, I don't think I would have finished it!

It feels so incredibly amazing to have finished my first story! I have gotten so close, so many time and have never done it. So this is amazing! So I own you all a big thank you!

I will forever be thankful. I know that this story has been cliché and sloppy, but I feel like I have grown so much as a writer, just writing this story.

So thank you!

I adore you all!