Chapter Twenty Two: You want me to run around naked?

November 10th

His lips meet mine and I'm left mindless.

Kissing him felt like every book I've ever read. First I'm skeptical but then when I fall into it I can't get enough. I want more. I want to feel his body against mine, I want to feel like I'm floating, I want to feel like this is forever.

He kisses down my neck and I'm lost in the feeling of the tingles running through my body.

How could I have went my whole life without feeling his hands leaving goosebumps in their wake as he trails them up my shirt? How could I have went this long without moaning out his name? How long have I went without needing to hear him groan out mine?

Why have I never known that I needed to have him?

"I want you," he says into my collarbone as my eyes close.

I'm left breathless, only able to say one word.

"Greyson."

***

I fling myself out of bed with a gasp. Let me clarify, I fling myself out of my sleeping bag that I'm sharing with Sam. Who by the way is on the other side of the tent with a blanket wrapped around herself and a glare pointed straight at me.

Did I seriously just have that dream?

It was just a dream, Skyler. Calm down.

I intake a deep breath and run my hands through my hair.

Sam clears her throat making me give her my full attention. "Are you done moaning in your sleep or am I gonna have to kick you out to the bears?"

Oh god! I was moaning! How embarrassing.

"I-I'm done."

She yawns, "good," and crawls over to the sleeping bag, flopping down and closing her eyes. I pull my hair to my shoulder and start playing with it. Watching as Sam falls asleep, hearing the sound of birds and bugs waking up for the day. I need to take a walk. I need to get that damn dream out of my head.

Why am I dreaming about Greyson in the first place?

Why am I dreaming about Greyson doing those...things to me at all?

I scoot to the door of the tent and as I'm unzipping I hear Sam shift. I look back to see a smirk on her face.

"Just in case you were wondering. I'm sure Greyson would be thrilled to know that you were having a sex dream about him."

"Oh you..."

She dismisses my words with a laugh and rolls back over with her eyes sealed shut. I groan as I step out of the tent and look into the early morning light. I must have fallen asleep after Cole left.

I rub the fatigue from my eyes, I really wish I wouldn't have cried so much. Now my eyes are gonna be swollen.

I can't even think about the fact that Cole is not mine anymore. How is it that everything just went to complete crap within two months? How is it that we were so great and now I broke up with him because I know that he's in love with someone else? But the biggest question is why is it not hurting as bad as it should? Why does it feel like I lost something but I'm quickly gaining back something that might even be better? Why is it that my mind is on a total different planet? A planet full of kissing, touching, and Greyson freaking Black.

One moment I'm walking towards the frozen lake and the next I'm walking into a tree. I fall down into the cold dirt with a groan. Seriously? What is it with me today? Did I seriously forget how to be a proper human being? I just need to clear my head of Greyson. And Cole. And any boy for that matter.