Chapter Twenty: Please...Greysie.

November 9th

"I thought you said there would be extra Oreos?"

I throw the extra back pack I brought at Sam with a grin, "I always stick to my word."

She gives me a sheepish smile, "about sticking to our words..."

My smile drops, she did something stupid. "What did you do, Samantha?"

She keeps that smile on her face and that's how I know I'm not gonna like this. "I may have," Sam whispers, "invited Greyson."

My eyes widen, "why would you do that?"

She shrugs, "he just...when he came over...he looked like a lost puppy and I didn't know what to do."

"Why is Greyson going over to your house?"

Sam shrugs, "I don't know. He comes over all the time. And when you guys had that fight he just needed to vent."

Why is Greyson venting to Sam? They can't be that close, can they?

"Oh."

She raises her eyebrow at me but before she can say anything else Violets walks in. "Just a heads up. Two extremely hot guys just showed up."

Sam and I instantly fell in love with Violet when we met her. Shes cool - no other way to put it. It was right about when her phone started ringing to the tune of 'Riot' by Paramore that we knew she was meant to be with us. I mean, Liam. Meant to be with Liam.

"Let me guess," Sam says with a smirk, "one looks like the hotter boy version of Skye and the other one looks like what you would picture a hot villain would look like in any YA fantasy book?"

Violet laughs with a considerate expression, "exactly."

"Yup, thats Rowan and Greyson."

I shake my head at them with a smile. "I guess I'll have to deal with him since he actually showed up."

Sam smirks at me, "guess you will."

I leave the both of them at the tent and walks towards the cars. I guess I'll have to say sorry. I know I have to say sorry. He didn't deserve what I said to him the other day.

Rowan runs up and spins me around in a circle as I walk up to them,"oh little sister. I always knew you were smart."

He sets me back down on the dirt covered ground. I give him a skeptical look, "what do you mean?"

"You broke up with that prick."

"I - wait what? Who told you that?"

I look past Rowan to see Greyson throwing a Nike bag over his shoulder. He looks my way but when he meets my eyes he looks away. Guess he's not over it.

"Sam..."

I shake my head - how could Sam tell him that? - "we have not. It's complicated."

Greyson pushes past us with a scoff and even though he sees my disapproving glance he keeps walking. Seriously, why does he have such an opinion on my freaking love life?

Rowan pulls me back towards him with a angry expression pressing at his lips, "after everything how could you still be with him?"

I cross my arms and glare at my big brother. I'm seriously done having this conversation with him. With everyone in fact. "Like I said it's complicated."

"How complicated can it be? He's a cheater and an asshole, who makes bets on my sister."

Did everyone know about this bet?