A/N: Breaking Lincoln High

Hey guys!

This isn't a update on Caught up with the Bad Boy. However read till the end for update information.

I've been writing a new book!

Its called Trapped in Hell and I'm thinking about entering it into the #projectbadboy contest. I've been writing it for a couple of months and I'm finally ready to put it out there. I know I have other works (which I do plan on finishing,) but this ones a little different. Its definitely been more challenging and a little out of my comfort zone but I'm so ecstatic about it.

It's going to be told in multiply P.O.V's and its going to have a different variety of characters. So don't worry all you Greyson lovers, there's going to be some bad boys. One's particularly even more bad and devilish then Greyson Aleksander Black. (;

Any who...this next chapter is going to be the synopsis and cast list for Trapped in Hell. I would really appreciate if you would give it a chance and support it like you have Caught up with the Bad Boy.

Now update on Caught up with the Bad Boy, a new chapter will be posted on Tuesday! I'm going to give myself a goal of updating every week. Tuesdays for Caught up with the Bad Boy and Friday's for Trapped in Hell.

Caught up with the Bad Boy is getting close to the end, but there is definitely several more chapters to go. I have a ending in mind that I'm in the process of perfecting so bare with me.

So to wrap this up. I adore you all. Vote, comment, follow and all that fun stuff. Happy reading!