Chapter One: Who doesn't love a poorly drawn penis tattoo?

October 7th

"Do you see that? It's like watching a car wreck, I can't look away. She's practically drooling."

My best friend Liam Parker says in reference to Rebecca Thompson and Matt Baker. She's had a thing for him since he got into the varsity team of our school's basketball team. Let's just say that last year when Matt was in junior varsity, Rebecca didn't even know his name.

Sam Mason, my other best friend, scoffs, "it's not as bad as Stacy over there. Seriously does she look at herself before she leaves the house? I want to go up to her and ask if her mother knows that she's walking around with half of her ass hanging out."

I turn around, closing my locker in the process, and look to where they are. I can clearly see what Liam was saying about Rebecca, she's practically draping herself against his arm while he laughs with his friends and tries to subtly shake her off. Matt has never been into her, he's actually a really nice guy. Most of Cole's friends are, except for the few exceptions of the slimy scum bags that will hump anything with a pulse.

My eyes shift over to Stacy, as usual she's wearing her normal skimpy little shorts and crop top. If you can even consider that a top at all, I would consider that a bra if I were being asked.

I keep the emotions off my face when I see who she precisely is trying to show off for.

Cole.

She stands offly close to him while she twirls a curled piece of her badly done bottle blonde hair around her manicured nail and giggles every few seconds even though Cole doesn't seem to be even be talking to her.

No, Cole is talking to Jace Marks one of his best friends. He's one of the nice guys like Matt.

Coles leaning against his locker with his left hand gripping the strap of his blue backpack and his right hand stuffed in the pocket of his black basketball shorts.

He must have already went to a practice this morning because a few strands of his soft brown hair falls onto his forehead. I long to swipe them away with my fingers and run my hands through his hair while he kisses down my neck.

As if he knew I was looking at him, his eyes shift over at me and stay a little longer then they should. They run down my body in a quick motion and then land back on my eyes before he ducks his chin to his chest with a small smile.

I feel a smile twitch at the sides of my mouth. That is until I hear what my friends discussion is about.

"I heard that Cole and Stacy's parents have already chosen where the wedding is going to be," Liam says while he stares over at them.

Sam, with her normal mannered scoff says, "yeah well I heard that rich people have a tendency to cheat on their wifes with the twenty year old maid."

"Cole does seem like one to go for the maids, doesn't he?"

I definitely don't feel like listening about this nonsense, especially when it involve Cole, Stacy, and marriage. Just the thought makes me want to puke.

"I don't know why it matters it's just gossip," I say while turning around just so I don't have to look at Stacy touching Coles arms as if she has any right to touch his arm.

Liam tilts his head at me, "well look who's finally making an appearance. Tell us Skye why do you look like you haven't slept for days?"

Because I wasn't sleeping last night, I was laying in bed with Cole.

"Had an english paper that was due."

He narrows his eyes at me but seems to accept it. Sam however looks like she can smell my bullshit. "We didn't have an english paper due."