Chapter Six: Greyson Blacks face is stupid.

This chapter is dedicated to infiniteoceans-  for understanding how wonderful and overwhelming this is. (:

October 10th

"Where are we going?"

He glances over at me with a grin but doesn't answer.

"How did you even get me out of class?"

He takes a sharp left turn with a sigh and a shake of his head, "you can never leave well enough alone, can you?"

I cross my arms and throw my feet up onto his dash, "what do you think, Black? Now answer my questions."

He runs his free hand through his hair, "I said that your gynecologist called and your test results were back. And that it was urgent you came before the burning started."

I sit up straight and stare at him in disbelief, "please tell me you did not just say what I think you did."

He smirks, "what would you like me to say? That I didn't get a weird look from Becca Fizpatrick when I said that you have been a naughty girl?" I punch his shoulder making him jump, "Ow! Women I'm driving, keep your animal instincts for the bedroom."

"Greyson Aleksander Black, I might just kill you."

He rolls his eyes at the use of his middle name, hes always hated it, and stops the car at what looks like a abandoned alley way. He turns to me and grins, "fair enough, but lets hold on that shall we?" He looks me up and down, I'm wearing a pair of yoga pants and a loose fitting sweatshirt that says 'Worlds Best Dad' on it. "Your sweatshirt is stupid," Greyson says with a unamused expression pointed at my sweatshirt.

I shrug, unaffected, "your face is stupid."

He blows out a small laugh, "you've always been one with comebacks."

I smile cheekily at him, "maybe I should get a sweatshirt with the phrase, 'Worlds Best Comebacker' oh wait no, 'Best at Comebacks and Greyson Blacks face is stupid' I think that ones the most accurate."

He flicks my nose, "its a good thing you have a cute face. Your humor will never get you far."

I scoff, "I'm hilarious. Ask anyone."

He rolls his eyes, "hurry up." He opens up his door and walks to the trunk. I get out and follow him, he digs through his loose clothes and random littered items. He hands me a carton of eggs, "you'll be handling the eggs," he picks up a two spray paint cans; one purple, and the other black, "and I'll handle the spray paint."

He closes the trunk with a grin at me and starts walking down the alley way. I look down at the carton of eggs and then back up at his retreating figure. With a start I run after him, "Greyson...what are we doing?"

I get next to him and he just glances at me and keeps his fast stride, "well theres this car here thats been pissing me off lately."

I grab his arm making him stop because frankly I'm extremely confused, "what the hell are we about to do?"

He sighs, "its simple really. Theres been a car here that has not been moved or cleaned in a few months. Frankly I'm over it. So were giving it a makeover."

I laugh thinking that hes joking but when he just stares at me I stop, "your not kidding."

He lifts an eyebrow, "no. Its hidious."

"Not about how uncleaned the car is, you asswipe. About redecorating it."

He smirks slightly, "why love. Don't you know me well enough to know that I never joke about things like this."