"What? She's just going to do a little shopping with her friends" I shrug. "And you agreed to watch Mikey.. again. She needs to start doing this for herself" he frowns. "Did you just wake up to complain? Because if you did, I'd rather you go back to bed" I roll my eyes. "Of course not. I just don't see why she couldn't have taken Mikey with her. She barely spends much time with him anyway, now she's back at school"

"It's her birthday and she just wants to spent some time with her friends is all" I shrug. "And today I get and I'm fine with that. It's just she needs to start pulling her weight a little more is all and you need to quit giving in and doing everything for her. Just because she asks doesn't mean you have to say yes" he says and his phone beeps and he takes it from his pocket.

"Fine. Next time she asks I'll say no" I shrug. "Make sure you do. Your too soft on her sometimes" he says while looking at his message. "No way!" He smiles excitedly "What is it?"

"Ray's here"

"He's What!?" I widen my eyes suprised. "He said he flew in last night and is gonna be staying with Derek for a week or so"

"It must be getting pretty serious between them" I mutter. "I guess. He what's us to meet up with him"

"Now? Can't we see him tomorrow. I'm kinda tierd from being up all morning with 4 kids" I say trufully. I do want to see Ray and I'm happy hes over here, but i'm still feeling pretty tierd from being up most of the night with Mikey and getting up early with the others.

"Then why don't I take the kids to go see Ray for awhile and let you get some rest"

"You sure?"

"Sure. You could do with the rest after this little guy waking you up so early" he coos at Mikey.

"Are you creeping on mommy again?" We hear a suspious voice and DJ is at the kitchen door. "It's not creeping. I'm taking you kids to go see uncle Ray so your mommy can get some rest. So go find your shoes"

"Sounds like your creeping for something" he says unconvinced "shoes" Michael says stern yet playfully. "I'll go get the kids ready" I smile pecking his lips and go and get the others.

****
Janet's POV

I'm at the mall with Lucy, Megan and Rose and Megan is telling me about the auditions for the school play.

"Naturally I'm gonna get the lead as always since my mom is the director, but you guys all still have to audition because you know what people are like. They'll just bitch and complain that it's not fair to the others" she rolls her eyes. "I didn't know we had to audition. What I'm I supposed to do? Read line or something?" I ask nervously as I've never been involved in any kind of drama group before and Magan giggles slightly. "Dont worry. My mom will just give directions and all you gotta do is follow what she says, but makes sure you go there after school on monday. Auditions are only for another week, but don't worry you'll be fine" she tries to reasure me.

"But what if I don't get a part like you three?"

"Of course you will! You already have a part, but like I said. You have to audition because other parents complain when my mom favours others" she shrugs. "I'm definitely getting in!?" I smile slightly and she nods. "Of course. so don't worry yourself about it. You'll be fine and... oh my god. What is she doing here?" She scrunches her face and I look behind me and she Jodie walking past us pushing her baby in a stroller.

"Some people have no shame. If that was me I'd be to embrassed to show my face" Rose cuts in. "You know she tried to audition for a part in the play right?" Megan chuckles. "Like her fat ass would be allowed on stage. She'd gross everybody out with all those stretch marks and baby fat"