Chapter One

Note**

HEYY!

THIS NOTE IS JUST A SMALL THANK YOU NOTE FOR YOU. I APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR JOURNEY WHILE READING THIS BOOK (:

ALSO, ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON THIS BOOK WILL BE DELETED. SO, DONT EVEN BOTHER COMMENTING ANYTHING. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK IF YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE HATE.

ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING THIS BOOK.
________________

❥ Crush On Mr. Bad Boy ❥

Chapter One

I quickly stuffed all my English books in my bag, and processed to take out all my math ones. I huffed as I slammed my locker shut. I had only taken a step forward..

until...

"April" I gritted my teeth together and turned around to be greeted with Tori, aka the schools most popular girl, or should I say the schools biggest bitch, and my biggest enemy.

Tori was gorgeous with light chocolate brown hair, and emerald eyes. You could say she was the schools prettiest girl, which she totally was, but believe me. Her personality was nothing like her pretty little face, and I'm someone who knows that better than anyone.

How could I not???

She smirked, "Well if it isn't Ms. Nerd."

According to everyone, I, unfortunately was the nerd. Thanks to my glasses, braces, and good grades. But, I couldn't do anything about that because of my bitch of a step mother, and her devil of a daughter.

I sighed, and gripped my books tightly in my hands, as Tori took a step forward.

"Has Ms. Nerd gone mute?" She asked smirking. Her minions laughed. Sorry, correction there. The schools 'cheerleaders' laughed.

I decided to continue staying mum. It was for the best!

"Are you ignoring me? She asked raising an eyebrow and folding her arms in front of her chest.

"N-No" I stuttered, gulping nervously.

"Finally", Tori's best friend Cindy rolled her eyes. "She talks."

"T-Tori I-I need t-to g-get to c-class" I stuttered, as I felt sweat tickle on my forehead.

"Oh right, if Ms. Nerd gets late for class than she's going to get bad marks, and she doesn't want that does she?" She asked smirking.

"Please let me go" I begged as the bell rang signaling us to get to our classes.

"Hmmm, should we let her go?" Cindy asked with a evil smirk playing on her face.

"Let's just let this poor girl go." Tori said. "Leave" she ordered.

I quickly obeyed and sprinted forward only to trip on someone's feet and face plant with my books scattered on the floor and with them laughing up at me.

"Oops I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get you late for class." Tori said.

I quickly got up and ran to my class.

❥❥❥

"Ms. Brooks, your late for class again." Mrs. Watson said.

"S-sorry ma'am, I'll make sure that won't happen again" I said although I knew that was a utter lie, because I couldn't do that until Tori and her friends were here.

"You say that all the time but you never seem to keep your promise, so this the last time I'm letting you go, I don't want this to happen again other wise there would be consequences." Mrs. Watson said earning a nod from me.

"What a loser", some girls whispered but loud enough for me to hear as I walked past their desks. I put my head low and walked over to my assigned seat and sat down.

Why is my life so messed up, I guess I'll never be able to walk with my head held up high.

♥♥♥♥

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. I HOPE YPU ENJOYED CHAPTER ONE?

YES? NO? MAYBE SO?

IF YES --> COTE
IF NO--> STILL COTE

LOVE YOU GUYS!

xoxo