Young and Beautiful

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean?"

"You will know soon when you suffer," Miley said "You would know it when you feel the pain that I felt all this time after stealing him from me,"

"I never stole him from you," Kate said. "But if that is what you believe, then think again. You won't be happy, I swear that to you,"

I peeked once more and that is when I saw Miley flash her anger towards Kate, the same one when she attacked me. Seeing her like that got me scared again and something is telling me to run away. But I remained, watching them as the next scenes unfold before my eyes. Kate was help up in the air and the cool air became cooler than it used to be earlier. Miley's eyes were those of a vampire, but more bloody red than what I have seen the last time.

"In this cold evening of July, I swear to the light of the moon that you will suffer all the pain I suffered, starting from this moment on and you will die before you could ask for help and you will never return again,"

It was a spell casted upon Kate. Kate cried as if pain already was taking over her. Miley then bit her on her hand. As soon as she cried, Miley threw her away, hitting her on the concrete wall. I gasped when I saw it and placed my hand over my mouth for they might hear me. Luckily, Miley didn't.

"I tell you Kate, you will never be happy,"  Miley said as she turned and suddenly disappeared. I decided to unhide from where I was hiding and ran to Kate. I tried to hold Kate but my hands passed through her. Am I a ghost? So they cannot see me?

I watched as she slowly stood up. Blood and pain was all over her, I could tell. I looked around and saw the bodies of the five boys I've known as Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry. They were covered with blood and are lifeless. I watched as Kate went to Edward and sobbed.

"Edward, please. Please don't leave me, my love. You promised we will be together forever," Kate cried. She held him close to her and cried more. I didn't know that this happened like this, that it all ended up like this. Seeing what really happened then just hurts me this much.

Then before I knew, another scream pierced to the silence of the night. That was Kate, again. I saw her struggling with pain as I saw her eyes starting to change its color. And there, I recalled what Amy said, Kate is a transitioning human.

I saw Kate lay Edward down the ground once again and stood up even she was struggling. Too much pain was on her. She just lost Edward and she is getting the pain as a transitioning human.

She walked away and I followed her. I was close behind, watching everything she did as she tried hard to stand up and walk. If only I could help her, I already did. We were walking down a street. The streetlights were not working fine on that street. Only the moonlight illuminated that said street.

Then I saw beyond me a human. A woman, wearing what the people in the late 1800's or early 1900's wear. Her face was familiar to me and I was sure, I have seen her before. The figure of her tells me, even her light wasn't shown that much to me because of the slight darkness the street has.

Then another scream was heard. This time, a cry for help.

"Please help me! Somebody!" Kate cried. Then the human I saw was walking towards Kate but Kate walked forward, revealing herself to the person. When the moonlight hits the face of that stranger, I realized, it was Amy. Kate approached her as Amy was frozen after seeing her.

"Oh dear, what happened to you?" Amy asked, worriedly. She took a glance at Kate's eyes and her eyes were in horror. "Come with me," she said and pulled Kate with her to a door. She opened it and went in, still pulling Kate with her. I followed, advantage of not being seen by any of them.