Shopping and Meetings

Start from the beginning

"Okay..."

"Come on! Four, you coming?"

For a second, I forgot who 'Four' was, then I remembered.

"Uhh..."

"Come on, you're not getting out of this!" I scream pulling my brother behind me.

Bea laughs and grabs an over the shoulder black bag and follows us out the door.

"This is going to be interesting..." Bea mutters.

**Page break**

Christina pulls me into another store, Bea and Toby following close behind.

I've already gotten two tank tops, five T-shirts(some with designs, others just a solid colour), multiple pairs of skinny jeans, leggings, and shorts. Also, something that Christina called a "crop top" which was basically a half shirt. For working out.

Toby and Bea said they would start training me once I got permanent permission to stay. They will talk to Max later today.

"Hey, Chris, could you watch Cas while we go and talk to Max?" Toby says.

(BTW, Max is a good guy in this) 

"Yeah! Cas, we are going to have so much fun!" She chirps and drags me farther into the store.

I'm so gonna get Toby.

About ten minutes later, we are checking out.

I got a pretty black dress that stops right above my knees and is covered in a black lace that has rose flower designs all over.

We get our bags and head out the door.

I have my eyes trained on the floor when Christina throws an arm on my shoulder to stop me from walking.

"Stop! There's Peter!" She whisper yells.

"Who? What's wrong with him?"

She points to a man who looks a little bit younger than my brother, but right about Bea's age, with brown hair that is kinda shiny.

"Look, I'll give you fifty points if you go kick that guy," She points at the man she called Peter, "In the leg,"

"Whatever," I shrug and walk over to the man.

"Hello," I say, just to get his attention.

"What?" He says rather harshly.

"You're mean!" I hollered and kicked him in the shin with a lot of force.

"Who are you?!" He screamed.

"My name is Cas," I say matter-of-factly.

"Do you have an older brother or sister?" 

"Brother, what's it to you?"

"Yeah, who is he?" He snarls.

"My brother will break you in half," 

"Doubt it," He replies.

"My brother is Four,"

"A four year... Do you mean instructor Four?"

"Yep,"

"Uhh, forget this ever happened!"

With that, he runs-more like limped-away.

I smile and walk back to Christina.

Bea's POV 

I laugh slightly and lace my fingers with Toby's.

We just left Cas with Chris, which was probably a mistake.

"You think that Max will let her stay?" Toby questions while swinging owr interlocked hands forward and letting them fall back.

"Probably, I mean, we have proof that he was abusive, her's and your scars are enough to prove that," I respond.

We approach the door to Max's office and knock on the door.

"Come in," Max calls from behind the door.

"Hey, Max," Toby says with a small wave.

"Hello, Four. Tris," Max says. 

"Hiya, Max," I say.

"Did you guys want to talk to me about something?" Max questions.

"Yeah, you see, I have a little sister, Cassandra. We need to get her out of her previous faction, away from our father," Toby explains.

"Okay, why do you have to get her out?" Max says, this conversation now gaining his full attention.

"Well, o-our father is very a-abusive, it got worse to her after I left," Toby croaked, his words full of emotion.

"Okay, do you have proof?" 

"Yes, both mine and her's backs are covered in belt whips. Also, Bea was there and can testify," Toby whispers, his words barely audible.

I place a hand on the Amity symbol tattooed on his back.

"Okay, is she here?"

"Yeah, she's with Christina," I say.

"Okay, I'm gonna need some personal information from both of you," Max stated while grabbing a piece of paper, for notes, I think.

"Let's start with you, Four. What is your full name?"

"Tobias Eaton,"

"Previous faction?"

"Abnegation,"

"Sister's full name?"

"Cassandra Eaton,"

"Parents names?"

"Evelyn Johnson and Marcus Eaton,"

"Okay, that's all. For now, we will need to make a documentation of both of your's and your sister's scars," Max concludes. "Now you, Tris,"

"Okay," I respond, suddenly nervous for an unknown reason.

"Full name?" He says, looking hard at the paper.

"Beatrice Prior,"

"Previous faction?"

"Abnegation,"

"Parent's names?"

"Natalie and Andrew Prior,"

"Okay, I'll inform Tori of this immediately and she should be hear with more questions. Oh, child here at Dauntless?"

"Yeah,"

I think I said that earlier, but I'm not going to say anything.

"Okay, she should stay with you two until this is completely settled,"

"Of course," Toby says.

I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER!!! (Well, it was probably like two days, but still...) Also, I'm not sure If I mentioned it, but Tori is a Dauntless leader and works at the tattoo parlor. I hope you guys are enjoying this fanfic! I'm kinda nervous right now because where I'm at, it's storming really bad and thundering and lightning, I'm also not to good with loud noises... Remember: READ, VOTE, and COMMENT! Bye, Pansycakes!

-Love, Emily                                                                                                                                                                              Be brave