Epilogue

"Push baby!"

I push harder trying to get my second child out.

For nine months I was carrying a set of twins. "Agh!" I push again till I'm out of breath. "Breath. Baby we see his little butt cheek" Micheal cries. "What!"

"Ma'am it's okay he's just coming out backwards." I nod and push again.

"Ahh!" I squeeze Michael's hand harder. "Ok! Ok! Stop pushing for a minute."

I feel them slip his little arms out of me. "Okay push." The nurse starts counting down. I push again. I feel a huge relief wash over me.

"Another healthy baby boy!" I cry again. They hand me my baby while Micheal gives me kisses. "Hi my precious baby boy!"

I kid him and played with his hand. "Ma'am you need to push the placenta out." I hand them my baby and pushed out the placenta. They stitch and cleaned me up.

"You did good baby. I'm so proud."

It's been three years since he came home. Six years since my son died.

(Micheal Matthew Ford)

Just thinking about him makes me sad.

"It's okay baby.." Micheal kisses me again and I sigh.

~*~

"They are beautiful."

(The twins

(The twins. Aiden and Alex Ford.)

My mother says. About two years ago I reached out to my mom. We had talked and cried about our past and my older sister. Lots of tears were shed. But in the end we made us.

"You guys did so great." I look at Simone like she lost her mind. "Um he had fun making the baby. I went through hell!" Ye all laugh at me and surround my baby.

I get uncomfortable and I tell them to back away from my children. "Oo she's so overprotective!"

"Can you blame me."

After everybody had left, Micheal had laid in bed next to me as I looked at my babies.

I was happy. Although I would have been happier if my first born was here but I know he's happy. I feel it. "I'm so proud of you baby. I'm sorry you had to go through all that pain by yourself. But I'm here now and I will never leave you again.."

I turn and face him. I give him a gentle needy kiss. "I love you my Queen."

"I love you to my King"

And that was the was the end of our love story.

*******************************
Yes that was the end of my book my lovely readers. I feel a big relief come off my chest.

I really hoped you enjoyed this terrible book. I don't know why you guys like it honestly but I feel accomplished!!!! And it it weren't for none of my supporters aka my readers I wouldn't have done it without you.

Also I have many stories coming up. A huge series of books but for now I will only be focusing on His Possession.

Thanks again my lovely reader.

I'll see you soon❤️