Chapter 23

Today my brother and his girlfriend had went to the mall.
They have been there for hours.

I've been going through the house trying to remember where everything was.

Deciding to take a break, I head downstairs to make a snack since I was hungry. I pull out sandwich meat, bread and mayo.

I put the ingredients together and pour myself some Minute Maid fruit punch.

After I finish there is a knock on the door. I quickly clean and yell out "I'm coming!"

"Hi princess, is what I get after opening the door. "Mikey!" I smile and pulled him into a hug.

A cough is what breaks us apart. "You have an hour." The cop says. He nods his head and closes the door. He gives me a long passionate kiss.

"I missed you." I giggle. "You just seen me yesterday!" He chuckles at my enthusiasm.

"I want to talk."

"Okay." I lead him to the couch and offer him something to drink.  "Water please."

I pour him his water and say down bringing him his water. He takes a gulp of it before putting it down. "So what did you want to talk about?.." my nervous figure is obvious. "My past."

Nodding, he continues.

"When I was about six. My father started to get abusive to me, my mom and my sister. For some reason he started to beat me for everything I did. He didn't like my sister because she wasn't blood related. Everyday he would make us sit in the corner watching him eat. He would only give us scraps of food but my mother always made us a plate and hid them.
He used to.....r-rape my mom..."

His voice wavers. "If she didn't do as he said he would either rape her or beat me or cut my sister."

I run his back. I feel so bad that he had to go through this so young.
"When I was about 13, I joined a gang. I told them I needed help. Protection. I was seeking drugs and guns, but I never killed anyone. By the time I was 14 and a half. I had enough money to get us away. My gang helped me. They said they would alert me if he got close. Three years. We've been away from him for three years.."

He stays silent. Just looking at me. "It's okay. I still love you. I'm s-so sorry you had to go through that." I whimper and hugged him tightly. "But. Why are you telling me this?"

He sighs again. "I killed him.." I gasp form his words. "We tried to leave last night and he attacked us. Now it's either I do time and look like a psycho who needs help or serve six years in the army."

"I-" "let's not talk about this....please. I just want to spend my hour with you before they take me away."

"You have to leave today?"

"Sadly yes"

I cuddle against him as we sat in silence. "Baby?" When I look up. I see that he's looking at me. Suddenly he leans in and kisses me again.

A slow needy kiss. His hands roam down my sides.

He licks my bottom lip but I don't open my mouth. When he goes under my shirt I gasp and he plunges his tongue inside immediately. While we're kissing. I give a soft moan.

His hands go up to my breast. Another moan escapes me and I run my hands through his hair.

I'm surprised that I'm doing pretty good. He guides his hand under my thighs and lifts me up.

"Where's your room."

"Upstairs third door to the right."
He takes us upstairs to my room.

Once we get there, he lays me down on my comforter.

We go back to kissing passionately.

After a little while, he starts to pull on my shirt. I help him out a bit to make it easier.

He kisses my neck and I moan again at the pleasurable feeling. His hand slides down under my skirt and begins to rub my spot.

"Ah.." He rubs faster making me groan out loud.

He slides my panties to the side and glides his finger up my slit.

"Your so wet baby."
I start shaking. I'm scared because of what he might think. "Is that good?"

He nods. "That's really good actually." Before I can say anything we go back to making out.

He took my skirt off and rubbed faster then before. "Ah! Micheal!"
I moan his name out. He was about to remove my underwear when he stopped and looked at me.

I nodded my head but he asked me "Are you sure." I nod again confirming my answer.

I was ready.
I wanted this.
I wanted him.

He slowly pulls them off and lays me down.

He takes off all his clothing to.
"You sure princess?" Once again, he ask. "Yes..."

He grips my legs pulling me close.

He puts his tip to my entrance. "Brace yourself." I look down to see and I freeze up.

I don't know they get that big!

"Relax" he says. It takes me a few minutes before I can fully relax.

He pushes I'm a little bit and a row of hisses come out of my mouth. "Ow."

"Shh just relax" he leaned down and kissed me passionately as he quickly pushed in. Resulting me breaking the kiss and screaming.

"Ow ow ow! Micheal" He doesn't say anything. He just waits for me to calm down.

Eventually I do and I sigh before telling him that I'm okay.

The first thrust hurt, but as he continued, it felt much better.

"Mm Micheal!.." I moan. He grunts before speeding up a little bit. "You feel so good." He leans down and conjoins our hands together while kissing my neck. He slowly thrust in and out of me. Repeating the rhythm. "Ah!"

The pull in my stomach grows stronger. The more he thrust. The closer it gets. He leans up and thrust faster. I grab the back of my legs pulling them back a little out of instinct. "Oh Micheal! I-I!"

"Cum with me..!" He thrust faster and faster. "Aahh! Mikey!!"

The release I felt was amazing.
Soon after. A string of curses can be heard from Micheal.

He slumps next to me.

Our heavy breathing is the only thing that could be heard.

"I love you." I stated before falling asleep, but now before hearing and 'I love you too.'