Chapter 11

Michael's or Mikey's Pov

"Ah! Fuck!" Karla continues to slam down on me. I grab her hips thrusting upwards going faster so I can find a release.

"Don't stop!" She moans on top of me. I stop to let her grind the way she wants to to she can finish.

Her legs start shaking and she quickly cums after two hours of sex.

I soon reach my climax after hers and I slump back breathing heavily as she lays on me.

"I gotta go home Karla. I promised my mom to help her move her room around."

She nods and gets off of me. I take off the condom and flushed it down the toilet. "I'm going to take a shower okay?"

"Alright just be quick. I need to take one too."

Karla has been my best friend since freshman year. She was my first and I was her. We tried dating sophomore year but it didn't really work so we stayed best friends with benefits.

In the shower, I can't help but think about Royalty. I feel guilty about having sex with Karla but my sexual frustration got in my way and I needed release.

No you need self control!
I tell my self.

I do honestly and I tried but I got extremely bad blue balls and it was hurting so bad.

When I finished in the shower. I put my clothes on and hugged Karla. "Thanks again for the session" she laughs and says 'Your welcome'

I leave her house and made my way to mine.

The past few weeks I've been feeling off. Like depressed. I haven't really been talking to Royalty and I feel bad but I needed to clear my head and get my feelings together.

Most of the time I think about what her Mother said to me...

'I don't want you corrupting her!'

And she's right. Roy is to innocent and I don't want to corrupt her. I'm scared that I will break her or move to fast.

~*~

Parking my car in the drive way, I use my key to open the door.

"Where were you!"

My mom comes down. Her accent is thick and very noticeable. So is her anger. "Your an hour late!"

"Mom I'm sorry I got caught up."

"In what. Are you having sex!? Don't think I haven't noticed your smell and opened condoms!"

"Shit" I muttered. "Mom....yes I've been having sex." She smacks me upside my head and glares "how many?!" I'm slightly confused and I don't I understand why, at least I respected her and chose not to bring any of those females in her home.

I sigh and gave her my true answer.

"Four"

"Are you stupid, I hope you don't give me kids anytime soon!"

"Mom! I'm not! Let's just fix your fucking bedroom so you can leave me the fuck alone!"

After everything I did for her after the incident, she still treats me like a fucking little boy. I love my mom, she's my hero but she needs to understand that I'm growing up.

I didn't mean to cuss at my mother, I love her but sometimes her anger awakens mine.

"Look I'm sorry I just want you to be safe-" "and I am, please let's drop it"

When we go upstairs I'm slapped once again.

"Don't be yelling at my mama!" Simone yells at me. The stress that I have right now is making me hot and irritated. I don't need them on my back when I got bigger problems to face!

"You know what. I'm going to my room. Nobody mess with me.....And I mean it.."

I lowly speak to them. I grab Simone, picking her up and placing her out of my way.

"Wait big-"

I don't answer her I just slam my door shut.

I throw my self on my bed. Closing my eyes I get a much needed rest.