Chapter 2

I walk carefully walk down our spiral steps, quickly but cautiously down them. Usually I always tumble and fall because of my clumsy nature but this time I'm going to make sure that I'm secure walking down these steps.

   "So how do you like the house?" My judgmental mother instantly ask me as soon as my left foot hit the last step. "I love it. It's different. I-I like it a lot"

   Mentally, I curse myself for stuttering. I always do when talking to her. I don't want to give her the wrong tone. My mother is very strict. Stricter than my father.

  "I love it to. Thanks honey." With a quick peck to his cheek, she turns back towards me. A concerned and fearful look in her eye but her face held questioning. "Your father tells me you want to attend public school?" Once she sits down my nerves kick in. I slowly nod my head yes not trusting my voice.

"Why?"

She waits patiently for my answer while I quickly think about it. Why do I want to attend a public school?

I question myself as she waits, "Royalty?" Snapping out of my confused thoughts I rush out my answer. "I-I want to make f-friends a-and I want t-to be normal...." when she smiles at me I get butterflies in my stomach.

"Honey you are normal, but it is your senior year so why not. I'll allow you to go to school but I will monitor who you talk to."

The painful feeling goes away and a rush of relief washed over me.

"But, no parties, no boys, and no texting after 9:45. Am I clear?"

She raises her perfectly shaped eyebrow in my direction.

"Y-yes ma'am" I take the time to look at my mother, the small things she does when she thinks really hard about something. She tends to pout or bite her lips. A habit I gained from her. She also stares off into space while nodding or sometimes raises an eyebrow.

"M'Kay.... I will let you go. You'll start next week on Monday since I have to fill out paper work"

I squeal with joy and delight that I will be attending a real school! I'll get to see the struggles, the friend ships, the fights. I love violence sometimes. It's quite entertaining if you ask me

"I'll be picking you up from school, while your mother drops you off." The joy in me has me running to them, embracing my parents in a big hug. We don't do this much but when we do, I feel as if I'm normal.

"Also. We will be having dinner at the neighbors house tonight. Single mother of two. Strong woman" After my father states that we will be attending a dinner, my mother smacks him.

"And what. I'm not strong enough for you?" My mom gets insecure from time to time. Another trait I get from her, I mean there's nothing wrong with me but I feel as if I could be better. "Honey, you are strong. I'm just saying that because she had two teenage kids and no husband."

"What gender are her kids?"
She asked. I slowly start to slip away from them. This conversation doesn't really excite me at all so I go upstairs to finish my unpacking.

I had shoes and clothes to put up left.

~*~

After I finished unpacking, I start to pick out an outfit for dinner.
They said wear something casual so I settled for a white loose crop top and some light blue jeans with slits in the knees. I think I'm just going to wear my white and black Adidas since it was a simple outfit.

"Dad!" Like always he walks in my room without knocking, but only this time I was just about to change into my shirt.
"What?" I couldn't believe him. "I'm about to change! Please get out and knock next time."

He sighs and runs a hand through his short hair "You know how I feel about having to knock or locked doors." Just the thought of last times incident had me rolling my eyes. He thought I was doing something sneaky so he broke my door down when I was 15 and wouldn't give me a new one until I was 16 and a half...I was only trying to hide my gifts for them for Christmas. "Yeah but only I wasn't doing anything, you assumed but all I was doing was just hiding gifts."

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, I used to change your diaper..."

Ugh he doesn't get it.

"Dad! Would you want someone looking at mom naked just because they used to see her naked? I'm your daughter and my body is changing. Yes I'm you little girl but that doesn't mean you still have the right to look at me anymore!" I had to get that off my chest. It's been in my mind for months. I'm still holding my shirt to my chest as he stands there looking at my perfectly tan clean carpet. He sighs and begins to leave but not before he say "Your right. I'm sorry."

To my expectations, I assume he leaves the door cracked, but when I heard the click of the door shutting I look up surprised to see it's fully shut.

I try not to pay mind to the incident we just had and start to change into my clothes. I take the small trip to my bathroom and begin to wash my face and brush my teeth.

After I put my chap stick on and a little bit of lotion on my face so my skin wouldn't crack or feel tight.

"Come on honey we are leaving!"

"Coming mom!"

*****************************
Hi guys. So yes I changed to whole chapter to a much more detailed one.

Like I said before I'm doing this one chapter at a time. So please re read and tell me what you think of the new chapters that are to come.

Thanks Loves