Chapter 19

Teeth white, hair straight, make up done.

Now all I need is my camp and gown. We have exactly an hour before we have to got to the high school. My parents are taking pictures of me in my white gown.

"Aww my baby girl. I couldn't wait to see this day!" My mother shouts. "Come here my little angel." My dad always used to call me that. "The photographer snapped pictures of me, me and my mom, me and my dad and then the whole family.

A knock on the door caused us to look over. When my mother opened it all you heard was. "Hi Ms.McCoy!"

My mother gives a genuine smile. "Congratulations! Come in."
She runs over and hugs me.

"Please take a few of them. We'll pay extra." My father tells the photographer.

He does what he's told and starts clicking away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
After the photographer left. Simone told me she had to go. Her and Micheal were going to take pictures too before the event. She hugs me again and runs out the door. "Hmm. Her brothers been gone for 3 months." My father absentmindedly states. "And how do you know?"

At the moment. Jason McCoy knew he fucked up.

"How.do.you.know?!"

All my dad gives is an 'ugh'

"Oh so you've been talking to her!"

"It's not like that! She's a good friend nothing more. Maybe if you stopped judging people you'd have friends!"

"I don't need them. I have my husband and daughter! Why are you talking to her anyway!"

"So I can confide in someone other than my wife. Don't think I know about you talking to Bryan! I didn't say anything because I trust you!"

I'm standing there in shock. Both had secrets. Even though them seemed happy. They really weren't. "Guys please don't argue. This is a big day for all of us. You guys need to have a talk after today. No more secrets. No more lies."

Says the one who carries many.
'Shut up'

They nod there head before hugging each other. They stay like that as I walk upstairs.

When I make it inside my bed room. I close my door.

I pull out my suit case from under my bed making sure I have everything I need.

Money.
Clothes.
My cleaning products.
Keys.

My keys are wrapped around my neck. I plan on leaving before my parents do to come back and get my stuff.

I push it back under and flop on my bed.

I'm so ready for this.

~*~
Michael's Pov.
I'm not ready for this. I have to much shit to think about.

He's getting closer.

He's near and I don't know where.

"Where was the last place you seen him." I asked Simm. "Airport. He had two suite cases and was where a black Armani suit."

Shit!

"Alright. Tell the boys to keep a look out. I need time to get them away!"

"Alright. I'll make sure to tell them. And Micheal?"

"Yes"

"Be safe. If you need me call me."

"Thanks Simm"