Chapter 22

I'm so sorry. You'll know why.
********************************
When I woke up. I was tied to a chair. Next to me was my bloodied naked mother and my bruised sister. "Your finally awake?"

The bastard smiles evilly.......

~*~
Royalty's Pov
"Chris?" An unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach has me feeling uneasy and it makes it hard to sleep. "Yes."

It's about 12am and here I am in my brothers room. "I can't sleep."

"Why?"

I stare at him before speaking. "I have a feeling I'm being left out. I want to know the truth."

He sighs. "About what."

"Our parents. Why do they act like that. Why is Micheal moving?"

"I don-" "don't say that! You know!" I whisper yell. I start to cry. I feel so lost and no one is telling me anything!"

He gets up and grabs me. He sits us down on the living room couch. "Drink this." He hands me some warm milk.

Chugging it down, I ask him to tell me.

"I'll tell you about our parents first." I nod as he continues "Hope" "huh?" My face scrunches up in confusion. "We had a sister. Named Hope..."

I gasp at the new. "Where is she?"
"She's dead.."

My excitement dies down. "Look. She was a good student. Our parents were proud of her. She started getting into the wrong crowed. Drinking, smoking, boys, doing drug. Having sex. They tried I help her but she was too far gone. She found out she was pregnant but she still chose the drugs. One day she went out for a drive after arguing with out parents. I was about ten when she was sixteen. She ended up crashing that day. Snapped her neck and broke her ribs. The baby died to from impact."

"That's why they were so tough on us. They don't want us to turn out like her..." I stare at the wall. A blank stare. My tears have dried. "I'm so sorry." I hug him.

"It's okay." He silently wipes his tears.

"What about Miley?"
"All I can tell you is that they are trying to get away from a dangerous man. That's up to him if he wants to tell you." My body starts to shut down. I begin to yawn. "Let's get you to bed."
He picks me up bridal style and takes me to my room.

He places me in bed and he kisses my forehead."Goodnight love bug"

"Goodnight baby butt" He lightly chucked and closes my door.

Before I close my eyes, I can't help but feel as if something bad is going to happen.

~*~
Michael's Pov
I spit out blood after he hit me. He's been doing this for a good hour. My mother and sister were screaming and crying as he kept hitting me.

"Shut the fuck up bitches!"

"You son of a bitch! Don't talk to them like that!" He punches me again but this time in my stomach.

"That's no way to speak to your father!" He sadistically smirks.

"You are not my father."

He smiles again. He begins walking over to my mother. He takes her by her hair and screams. "Stop it you sick fuck!"

As he looks me in the eye, he whispers in her ear. "I missed you. I haven't seen you in three years. And I need a good release."

"No!"

And too my horror. He begins to rape my mother in front of us.

Her screaming drives me to escape more. The ropes are burning and causing me to bleed but I don't stop.

"Stopp!!!" She screams again. I go harder and faster till my wrist are free. I quickly go over to my sister and told her to call the cops. The stupid bastard forgot to check my pockets.

He was always stupid. Smart but stupid.

I ran over to where he was violating my mother. I throw him off of her and I began to punch his face.

He pushes me off and charges for me. I ducked and roundhouse kicked him. "You idiot boy! You ruin everything. You and your pathetic sister took the love of my life away!" He yells and wipes the blood from his nose.

He pulls out his knife and charges for me. My mother screams when he stabs my shoulder. "Agh!"

I head butt him and pulled the knife out of me.

"Where are the fucking cops!" Simone yells. "You little whore! You called them!" In a fit of rage he jumps on her and chokes her. I try to grab him but every time I do he just hold on to her.

So I did the only thing I could think of.

I stabbed him.

Repeatedly.

In his neck, head and back. Simone escapes from his grasp and runs to my mom, but I'm still stabbing him.

All the pain and torture he put us through courses through my body.

His face is mauled. You can't even see his eyes anymore.

"Micheal stop!"

Realizing what I did I dropped the knife and fell to my knees. The come and hug me. I cry into my mothers chest.

"Freeze, it's the police!" The break the door down. We raise our hands and the walk towards us. When they look at the body they flinch. "Get these ladies to the hospital. Young man. Your coming with us."

As he hand cuffs me my family try to run to me but the guards block them.

Before we go they let me shower and they take my close for 'evidence'.

After my shower we head down to the station for questioning.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Well. You managed to maul your father to death."

"For the last fucking time! That man was not my father."

"Then why did you kill him?.."
This was the dumbest man I've ever met! "I told you. He has abused me, my mom and my sister since I was six. I moved my family away from him and he just so happened to find us. He was raping my mother. Then we was chocking my sister! So in a fit of rage. I stabbed him. There. You happy?" He hums.

"Your still going to have to be punished by law. You did stab him more then necessary. The public would look at you as a psychopath."

So much for new beginnings.

"But! I'll help you out. I seen on your files that you signed up for The Marines. That's great. It makes this easier."

"What's the deal?" I ask.

"You have to joint the Army for six years. Your family would be safe and you'd be considered a hero. I know your intentions were supposed to be good but as your said. In a fit of rage you killed him. People will think you can crack at the slightest things."

For a dumb cop. He sure is smart.

"It's either jail and therapy for six years. Or The army. The choice is yours."

"Just. Let me say goodbye?"