Chapter 12

The days just keep going by. And here I am stuck on my computer taking classes and eating cereal.

My parents haven't once let me out the house, so I refused to speak to them. They've been trying to get me to speak but I refuse to communicate with these two beings that I must live with.

I wish my brother was here, but they treated him the same. I'm kind of mad that he hasn't reached out to us or....me.

Trying so hard not to think about him, I go to grab one of my favorite books Dork Diaries. I loved these books. They are so funny and entertaining. Her life is always s big mess but in the end, She always gets her happy ending.

"Royalty, honey. We're going out tonight. We'll be back by 7:30." My mom puts a hand on my shoulder, hoping I would speak but I just gave her a lousy peace sign.

She groans in frustration and takes my fathers hand walking out the door.
Looking back to my lap top, I see that I've finished my assignments. So I close it and took it upstairs to my room with my book in my other hand.

Putting my stuff on my bed, I sit by my window thinking.

Hmm. They'll be gone for a while.

As I think to myself. I start to smile like the Cheshire Cat. This might be my chance to feel normal.

My heart starts racing at the thought of going outside. I've never defied my parents like this before but I knew I could stay in here for my entire life!

"Mikey!" I wait for him to come to the window but he didn't so I called him again but this time I throw a pencil at the window while I call out to him.

A minute later he stands there looking at me in wonder.

"What are you doing?" He asked after opening his window. "G-getting your attention."

"Are you sure you're not gonna get in trouble?" Aww he cares. I think.

"Why do you care?"

"I-I just...."

I can't but feel depressed.

Does he even like me like I do to him? Maybe he just feels pity for me so he's nice to me.

"M-my parents aren't here."

The light bulb on top of my high lights up at this wicked crazy idea! I'm going to go with it!

"Lets go!"

"Go where?"

"Lets go anywhere. They won't be back until 7:30. So please come with me."

He sighs, and rubs the back of his neck. "I don't know. I don't want you to get in trouble."

At this point I don't even care.

"Please Mikey. This is a once in a lifetime chance for me to be free. Please take me somewhere any where. Just get me away from here!"

"I'll be over in five minutes."

I squeal with excitement and start to get ready.

I throw on some sweats and a white t-shirt with my Adidas. Grabbing my phone, keys and bag, I made my way downstairs.

There was a knock on the door and I immediately opened it jumping on Michael's muscular figure.

"Thank you so much!"

"Anytime princess now lets go! We are on a schedule!"

We hop in his car and head to where ever he is taking me.