Chapter 15

3/22/17
Hi princess. Since I can't text you I've decided to email you instead.

I have something I want to tell you. I'm leaving tomorrow for three months. Won't be back until a day before graduation. I also heard YOUR dad talking to MY mom. Crazy right?!, anyway. He was saying that the school is allowing you to attend the graduation. So I can't wait to see you in a cap and gown. I bet you'll look beautiful!

I'm sorry I couldn't say good bye but, we're leaving tonight. They say the first ones there get top cabin so we're kind of racing.

But I need you to promise me something......
Please stay out of trouble till graduation.

You're almost done....your almost free.

Love, you Knight in shining armor.

Twenty...

That's how many times I've read this message. Everyone I do, I feel hurt all over again. I haven't been outside my room for days.
My parents think it's because of them but it's really not. Exiting out of my email, I click on my assignments tab.

I sat there for about two hours doing my assignments and homework. My stomach started to growl against my wishes. I decided to go and eat something.
"Finally. You leave that room of yours." She states. "Well it's not like I go outside and you guys don't take me anywhere. All you do is care about yourselves." I whisper. I turn on the eye on the stove placing a pan over it.

Once it heats up I put butter inside of it so the food won't stick. I spread butter on the back of the bread then I tossed it inside the skillet. I put the cheese and the other half of the bread on top and began to cook my snack.

After it's finished I poured myself some Minute Maid juice and took my food upstairs to enjoy it.

My parents didn't say anything when I was in the kitchen, but after I left they started to whisper.

I roll my eyes and closed my door.

An hour had past since I had made my snack. Surprisingly I wasn't hungry again afterwards, but I guess it's because I don't feel like facing my parents.

Knock knock!

And to my luck, here they are.

I head over to my door and open it to see my mother and father.
"Can we talk?" I have a gesture for them to continue, so they did.
"We sent your transcripts to the high school and had ask them to let you attend the graduation...." My mother didn't seem to like the idea but my dad looked hopeful.
"A-are you b-being serious?.." I stuttered quietly. I didn't want to get my hopes up but instead I did and I didn't want to be let down. "Yes" My dad says after two minutes of her not answering me.

My body lights up with happiness and joy! I get to attend it. One of my dreams coming true!

I tell them thank you and surprising them and myself, I hug them.

They leave me be and I close my door. I emailed Simone and was about to email Micheal but then I remembered he was gone.

The sadness comes back. I'm even more depressed now that I can't confirm to him that the rumors he heard was true.

*********************************
How are my lovely readers.
I want to thank you all. Without you I would be a depressed soul. Even though I have ghost readers I still love you because you continue to read.

Tomorrow I might double or triple update since it's a special day tomorrow! So be on the look out.

Thanks Loves