Chapter 28

6 years later....

'Here lies Micheal Matthew Ford'

I stare absentmindedly at the grave stone that held the love of my life. He was my everything. I loved him so much and it hurts to think that he is really gone. He had died three years ago.

It was hard to really cope with the fact that he was gone.

Getting myself together, I walk back to my car and head to Ms.Fords house.

I drive to my old neighborhood, it brings back old memories. Good and bad.

Parking my car I quickly make my way inside the house. It was raining pretty hard and I was slightly soaked from it. "Hello everyone." Everyone turns to me and smiles softly. They no I'm not okay. Ever since he died I haven't really been the same. My brother comes forward and hugs me and following suit was his girlfriend or should I say wife.

The got married four years ago.

"How ya doing sis?"

I smile softly again. "I went to see his grave. So no I'm not doing any better than I did when I lost him." Sniffling I turn away and began to cry. Ms.Ford comes forth and holds me. "I miss him to honey. That was my baby." She cries along with me.

The hurt we fill from losing our loved one hurts.

The room is silent. The only thing that could be heard was our crying. The tears wouldn't stop.

"Okay. I think I need to sit down. I have a big headache." As we sit down on the couch I take the time to look at who's here.

Chris, Simone, Ms.Ford, Monet, Carter, Celine and even Karla.

I have no idea why she would be here or how she even heard about this get together.

I sigh as we sit in silence for a while. It was kinda comforting. No words needed to be said. I don't think anyone wanted to talk about it. I don't want to talk about it.

It hurt to even think. The tears started again and Monet rubbed my back.

"Lets have a drink. Lets not replay the past. We are here together as a family. Let's be happy for once. Today will be a good day." And he's right. I can't be sad all day everyday. Micheal wouldn't have wanted that.

We drink the night away. All our sorrows drown as we drink wine and whisky. I'm still sad but I made a promise to myself that I would be strong.

We turn on some music and start to sing and dance. As a loving family. I wish Micheal was here. My love. My prince would have loved this.

The front door opens making all heads to shift towards it.

The room lights up as they walk through the door. "Oh my god!"

I scream running to the person I haven't seen since graduation.

"Hi Ashton!"