Chapter 27

The next morning Royalty got up and did her normal routine. Her stomach and head felt much better but she still had an appointment to go to. Her appointment was at 11:15 but it was only 10:30.

She picks out her outfit and takes a nice warm shower. After she gets out, she throws her clothes on and makes her way to where her car is parked. Yes she got a car. A nice one too. Her brother helped her get it. He also taught her how to drive it.

The car was a nice Lincoln. Royalty drives to the doctors office and makes it there by 11:10. Once she signs in she waits for her name to be called.

As she waits, she takes the time to look around the room. There were kids playing in the toy room and people sitting around reading books, pamphlets or just simply waiting. A woman came out the door crying with her husband in tow. She had a paper that read abortions. I felt bad for her. I can tell she didn't want to do it but something must have prevented her from having a baby. "Royalty McCoy!"

The nurse called me up and I grab my things making my way to her.

~*~
"Okay so what seems to be the problem?" Doctor Flats asked me. "Well I've been having this extremely bad headache for about three days but it's better today. Also a lot of pelvic pain. I drank two cups of hard liquor three days ago."

He hums and says he will be back with my blood results. The took my blood for any disease or diabetes.

"Well I'm going to need you to lie back and lift up your shirt."

"Why." I asked worried. "Because, you're pregnant.."

The world around me slowly stopped.

Pregnant....

I'm pregnant

The feeling of something cool being placed on my belly brings m back to reality.

"Hmm"

I look at him.

"What? What does hmm mean!?"

"Your baby...your baby is in critical condition. It doesn't have enough nutrients and drinking alcohol made it worse. I'm going to give you an injection to help the baby's blood and your going to need vitamins."

My heart breaks. I hurt my baby. It could have died. I start to crying just thinking about my baby dying.

It's not just yours!

Micheal.....

"Ow" The pinch I feel gets me out of my thoughts. "Sorry it was the perfect time to give you a shot."

I nod still thinking about me carrying Michael's child.

I know it's his. I haven't been with anyone since.

I'm keeping my promise to him.

The doctor gives me all I need and sends me on my way.

*********************************
I know it's really short and I'm sorry.

This book is literally coming to an end. Exactly Four more chapters.

I really hoped you like this journey.