Chapter 1

I've been sitting in the back seat trying to get my father to agree on me going to a public school. All my life I've been told it's bad, I don't see why? My brother went and now he's in college.

"Royalty!" My father sighs in annoyance. He always gets so mad when I ask him for things that have to do with me socializing. "When we get to the new house I will discuss it with your mother." I sit back in my seat and pout. My mom is worse then my dad when it comes to things like this. "Okay?" I turn my head and nod finalizing the conversation.

Sometimes I want to cry, but I don't. Because crying isn't going to get me anywhere. I'm not a baby, I can't just cry to get what I want. Even though I wish I could.

We pull up into a two story house. It isn't all grand but it looks comfortable enough for a small family of three. "The master bedroom is ours, you know that but any other room you can have. Your mother should be inside." Once I turn, I simply stare at the two story house. The yard was neat. The bushes trimmed and the trees fresh. The front of the house gave a homey feel and it wasn't as modern as you think it would be. We had a big glass window that shows the empty living room giving us a lot of natural light
"Roy?" My mother calls from the new chefs kitchen. "Yes?!"
"Come take a look at the back yard!" She sounds excited, and it woke up my curiosity trait.

Seriously! We have a pool!

"Mom! We have a pool!"

We've never had one before and it excites me. I've been swimming before but in lakes or beaches, never pools. The back yard has a nice deck with flowers and bushes outlining the gate. The pool was in the middle, and there were two lounge chairs on each side of the pool with a table in between them.

"I know!. Your father really outdone it this time. He worked so hard for this." She kisses me on the forehead and leaves me to go to my father. I'm pretty sure to thank him in a thousand kisses.

My gaze lowers thinking about how they love each other. Sometimes I wish I had that but it would never happen. My parents are strict fools and they don't allow me outside that much. I've never spoken to a boy and I'm pretty sure they don't want me to.

Sighing, I take my leave and head upstairs.

This house is nice. It has a bathroom down stairs, one in the master bedroom. One upstairs. One in the guest bedroom and one in mine. The room I chose was the one with the view of the neighbors house. My room see's into another room. I don't mean to stare but I can't help it.

A boy just walked into the room and started to undress, he took off his shirt showing off his muscular build. The many tattoos can be seen on him and it sparks my interest. I couldn't see his face due to his blinds not being all that open.

Oh well

"Royalty, come down here!"

My father calls me. Breaking my thoughts. "Coming!" I quickly called back, leaving my window to run to my parents side.

*********************************
First chapter! What already! Yes already. I was so excited to write so I started.

Please tell me what you think about the first chapter!!!!