Chapter 18

It's been 3 months exactly since he's been gone. But he's coming back tomorrow. Right before graduation. I'm extremely excited about it.

It's was about 5:30 in the after noon when I was cleaning my piercing when I got a text.

Big brother❤️💪🏽            5:30
Hey, are you excited.

Me               5:30
About what, graduating or moving in with you?🤔

Big brother❤️💪🏽        5:32
Well......both.

Me                5:32
Well I'm so excited and happy.
I don't have homework, I can live with my brother, and I can go to college...I can start fresh!!!!!

It took him longer to reply then usual. And I started to get worried.

Big brother❤️💪🏽           6:00
Sorry. Monet and I were talking. By the way, she lives with me too. Just letting you know.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I stopped texting him. After he told me that I kind of gotten sad. Not because of her being his girlfriend, but because she was rude to me and not once have a gotten an apology. So no I'm not excited of living with her. He also been texting me at least every thirty minutes but I never answer.

It's currently 8:30 and I've been binge watching The Originals. I'm still not that far but I've made it to season to episode 5.

Ding!

Ugh, I need to get out more. Out of this room that is.

I silence my phone before looking to see who texted me.

My parents still haven't given me my other phone so I gotta keep this one hidden.

510-767-2341 8:39
Hey is this Royalty?..

Me 8:40
Umm who are you.

This number looks familiar but I can't be to sure.

510-767-2341 8:42
If this is you, then look out your window.

I toss my phone on the bed. When I get near my window I open my curtains to she Micheal standing there with his white board.

'I was hoping It was you.'
I started to smile like crazy. I can't help but stand there looking about him.

'Now that I know it's you. Text me.'

And that's exactly what I did.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"So you got your belly pierced."
Me and Micheal have been on the phone since 12am. It's now 2:00.
"Y-yeah. I wanted something new. I-I'm surprised that she even let me get it." "Well can I see?"

"Maybe later. But how was camp?."

Silence is what I get.

"Hello?..."

"It was, tough. Made some new friends and did a lot of work."

"What was the camp for?"

Once again I'm left in silence.

"Mi-" "The U.S army. More specifically...the Marines."

Now it's my turn to be silent.

"Princess?" "So you want to join the army?" He sighs. "Yes. After we graduate I was going to do a four year service."

"Oh, um okay." My voice wavers. I was scared for him to go and leave me again. It was hard with him but being here. Four years is a long time and what if he doesn't come back.

"I'm sorry princess. This is why I didn't tell you. I didn't want you to worry."

"Please don't go." I try to reason with him. "I need to. I want make sure my life is set. I would never have to worry about money and our future kids schooling."

"Our."

I here him lightly curse in the back ground.

"I di- ugh. I'm going to call you back." His voice changes into a serious one. He hangs up the phone leaving me stunned.

"He said our?!" I whisper yell.

I close my eyes and let the sleep take over.