Chapter 6

That deep accented voice says behind us.

"Why? She-" In the middle of her sentence she turns only to stop seeing the figure behind us.

I didn't know he had this class, I didn't even see him when I came in.

"What is she like your girlfriend or something?" He chuckles and leans down to face her. "She's not" he clearly says "Well she can be mine." Laughing, the girl goes back to biting her lip looking at me. Once again she squeezes my thighs.

"As you can see she's clearly uncomfortable. Now move away from her................Now" His voice drops low and the girl stutters but then quickly scrambles out her seat.

His demeanor changed and it scared me. I shake in my seat in fear. He was like a different person taking to her. I know he did it for me but what if I make him that mad?

"Big brother, look you scared her!"

"Royalty?" I don't look at him but I just give a 'Mhm' in response which results him giving a sigh. "I'm sorry but I've never liked her and when I seen her taking advantage of you I got angry."

"O-okay" Man! I hate my stuttering. A guy comes over and taps Micheal on the shoulder "Hey, I caught Jackson jacking off again in the locker room." They burst out laughing while I'm trying to figure out what that meant.

His friend takes a seat and Micheal sits next to me. "Um M-Micheal w-what does that mean?" He raises an eyebrow at me "what does what mean princess?"

"Jacking off"

"Oh boy."

               £

After school my mom picked me up exactly where he dropped me off at. She asked me what took so long and if I was talking to a boy.

Eye roll.

I told her I was looking for the car. I also ignored her every time she tried to speak to me.

I think back to what Micheal told me about jacking off. He said its when a guy plays with his private parts, I asked why and he said to cum. I asked him what that meant to and he said it's a release that feels good. I asked him had he done it and he didn't say.

I look it up later.

YallLoveJae (check her out. Please. Also from here on this is one of her chapters)

Her👸🏽

I eat the chips along with Louis as we sit munching on them making sure not to drop crumbs on the comforter. When we are done he balls up the trash and throws in a small store bag hanging on his door.

"S-s-so-o w-wha-a-at no-o-o-ow-w?" he stuttered out "Its hot" i said as i dramatically put my forehead on his shoulder then i sprung up. "Let's get in the pool" i said. He shrugged. "Su-ure-e" he said. i smiled as i went to my bag pulling out a bra. I didn't have a swimsuit so underwear would have to do.

I pull on the bra as he blushed. I didn't take my shirt off i just put it on under the shirt since I didn't want to make him too uncomfortable as i reached my hand forward. He grabbed it as we walk downstairs avoiding the boys down there and going down to the pool. We walk into the pool room as i take my shirt off. I pull off my shorts off jumping into the pool.