Chapter 8

After I ran out of the house I went to the park and sat inside of the colorful tube. 

I've been here all day and my parents calling me non stop.
It's now 8:30 and it's really dark out side.
Simone and Micheal have tried to call me but I don't answer, no doubt my parents asked if they seen me.
I don't know why I ran away, I just got so scared that she would take this away, but thinking back to what I did, they will never trust me again. Another vibration from my phone breaks me through my thoughts.

I see it's from Micheal.

I move from the tube and I walk to sit in a bench.

Sadly the rain starts but I don't run from it. I just stay seated.
My clothes are soaked and my hair is sticking to me like glue but I didn't care. I just was thinking about all the trouble I'm going to be in.

"Princess!"

I look up to see a blurry figure running towards me.

"M-Micheal?!" He runs to me and picks me up into a big bear hug.

"We've been looking everywhere for you! Don't ever do that again!"

I start crying, because this boy I just met three days ago cares so much about me.

And the crazy part is.

I really like him.

~*~

He carried me in his arms with me still crying.
"I don't want to go home!" My voice is muffled because I'm crying into his shirt. "I know princess but you have to."

His voice sounded sad when he said it.

He puts me in his car and drives off to our neighborhood.
While he's driving I slowly drift off to sleep.

Michael's Pov -What!!!
As I'm driving, I look over at Royalty. She scared me to death. I was so worried about her.

This girl wakes up a side of me that I don't want at the moment but I can't fight it, and I honestly don't want to.

With a sigh I stroke her beautiful face.

Her house comes into view and 2 police cars are in their drive way.

I pull up and park my car. It's still raining so I grab her in my arms and run up to her door steps.

I knock and wait for her parents to answer.

Her dad does and gives a look of relief. "I found her in the park."

"Oh my god!" Her mother rushes over and wipes the hair from her face. Her father takes her away much to my dislike but what could I say. This is his daughter. Who am I to deny him of his daughter? "Her phone" I hand it to her mother and she thanks me.

"Ma'am is this her" a police officer speaks. She gives them a yes and they send us a good night and leaves.

"Thank you again, uh how did you find her."

"I was driving and I seen her at the park when I passed by"

She nods and looks at her phone.

All her missed messages are shown on the screen and she happened to see mine.

"You've been talking to her."

I think I woke the crazy bitch up out of her.

"Uhh. Yeah"

"Why! She's not allowed to speak to you!" I'm confused. Does she not like me! She doesn't even know me though. I get angry and I didn't mean to, but I did. I yelled back

"Why!"

"Because boys are bad! I don't need you corrupting her! Now leave"

"Man whatever." I get ready to leave but what she says has me turning around.

"Don't expect to see her any more."

And she slams the door in my face. I get in my car and punch the steering wheel thinking about the events that happened

FUCK!