Imagine the Bat Boys

Imagine the Bat Boys all getting along..........

"Good morning, Alfred." Bruce took the coffee pot and poured himself a big glass of straight black coffee. 

Alfred smiled slightly, "It's two o'clock in the afternoon Master Bruce, but good afternoon to you as well." 

Bruce groaned, "How did I sleep in that late again." 

"Must be your bat-like instincts.  Your lunch is on the counter."

Bruce thanked Alfred and sat down, slowly eating away at his lunch.  He noticed it was somewhat quiet in the house.  Even Alfred was unusually quiet, or so he thought. 

Alfred was peacefully working on a new recipe, and was diligently working on it. 

"Alfred." 

He stopped what he was doing and acknowledged Bruce. 

"Where are the boys and Stephanie?" 

Alfred smiled brightly, it almost scared Bruce.

"Master Bruce, I don't know where any of them are.  When I arose this morning, the house was quiet and completely empty.  I quite like it actually, no messes to clean up after." 

Bruce's eyebrow rose, he was understanding what Alfred was saying.  There was no sign of any of them?  This was not a good thing.  Jason probably drug Damian somewhere to kill him.  Maybe Damian killed Tim, that's why Jason was dragging him off.  Poor Dick and Stephanie are most likely blindfolded listening to Damian's screams, clueless about what is going on. 

Bruce had to find them.

Alfred noticed Bruce's panicked expression and sighed, "Master Bruce, I'm sure they are fine."

"Did you look for them Alfred?" 

Alfred shook his head, "It never occurred to me to look for them.  I was simply enjoying the peacefulness." 

"We have to find them." Bruce shot up terrified at what might happen to all of them. 

Rolling his eyes Alfred set his knife back down, "And why is that, Master Bruce?" 

Bruce ran his fingers through his hair nervously, "What if Damian killed Tim and Jason is going to kill Damian now?  What if Jason went crazy again?  What if Dick ran away because he was sick of his siblings?  What if the others went after him and got killed?"

"My gosh Master Bruce!" Alfred yelled, "What if they are simply doing things normal siblings would do." 

"Impossible." Bruce threw his dirty dishes in the sink, "Grab your phone Alfred, we have to find them." 

~

Alfred groaned, he was truly annoyed.  Bruce was overreacting about all of this, they were probably all back at the Manor fast asleep.  

"Do you see them Alfred?" 

Bruce was looking everywhere.  The park, Wayne Enterprises, favorite restaurant, the pool.  

"Master Bruce, it's getting very late, shall we go home?" 

Bruce shook his head, "Not until we find them Alfred."

Alfred rolled his eyes, "You are making a very big deal out of this Master Bruce.  Why don't you just track them with your phone, or the Batcomputer?  What's the point in planting chips in them if you never use them?" 

"Shhhhh Alfred." Bruce looked around, "What if someone hears you?" 

Alfred sighed, no one was around them, Bruce was just being paranoid. 

"Just use the tracker Master Bruce." 

~

Bruce ran through the door and into the living room.  There they all were, lined up on the couch.  Sitting, just sitting.  There were no swords, no guns, no yelling. 

They were playing a game, they were all taking turns. 

"It's your turn Drake." Damian handed Tim the remote. 

"Thanks Damian." 

Bruce's eyes went wide.  Did Damian just give Tim something other than a knuckle sandwich.

Tim took his turn, scoring one of the lowest scores. 

"Nice try Tim, I'm sure you'll get it next time." Jason said sweetly. 

Tim handed Dick the remote, "Good luck Dick, this round is hard." 

Dick took the remote and proceeded to play his turn, "Wow that was surprisingly easy.  Here Jason." 

Jason smiled and took the remote, "Thank you Dick, and good job, your score is going to be hard to beat." 

Bruce's eyes grew even bigger.  What was happening?  He must be dreaming.  Jason saying such a sentence doesn't fit.

"What in the world is going on here?" Alfred blurted out. 

The four boys turned around to a very shocked Alfred and Bruce. 

"Yeah! Explain yourselves!" Bruce shouted. 

Jason walked over to Bruce and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Calm down Bruce, what's wrong?" 

Bruce slowly shook his head.  Everything was wrong.  This was wrong.  Jason was wrong. 

"Why are you being nice to Damian?  And why is Damian being nice to Tim? I just - I don't understand.  What's wrong Jason? Is this you finally going crazy.  Did Damian kill Tim and now you're going to kill Damian?  And poor poor Dick is so pale and frozen that he can't do anything?" 

"You must have had a rough night last night, Father.  Drake and I will take you back to your room so you can get some more sleep." Damian motioned for Tim to help him. 

With his help the two led Bruce back up to his bedroom. 

"Alright, I need answers, what did you guys do?" Alfred crossed his arms and looked at the two left in the room. 

"We didn't do anything Alfred, we swear." 

"Don't lie to me Master Dick." 

Dick looked to Jason for help. 

"If you think I believe any of this for one second young Masters, you are dead wrong."  Alfred rubbed his temples and walked out of the room mumbling something about a peaceful day. 

Jason and Dick looked at one another and shrugged before continuing their game. 

Thank you to This_little_Assassin for the request!

I have to apologize too, I said I was going to get this request done like two weeks ago, but obviously that never happened.  So I am very sorry! Thank you for being patient.