Imagine Stephanie Brown

Imagine Stephanie Brown being the rock of the family, and when she's gone the family just goes crazy........

"Bruuuuuuce!" Dick voice echoed up the stairs and down the long hallway. 

Bruce slammed his head down on his desk, and silently mumbled to himself.  He slowly arose from his seat and made his way down the stairs to Dick.  "Dick I understand that you think that this family needs more bonding time, but did you seriously have to do it on one of my only free days?" 

"Yes." Dick huffed and crossed his arms proudly. 

Bruce rolled his eyes and pushed past Dick making his way into the living room where the entire family was seated, minus Stephanie, Cass and Alfred. 

Dick took his place in between Tim and Damian.  Jason was seated on the other side of Damian while Bruce was on the other side of Tim, just to keep from any fights breaking out.   

"So Dick what did you have planned for us?" Tim asked. 

"Uhhh." Dick stared off into space to think of what he had planned for the family. 

Several minutes passed before Jason stuck his hand out in front of Dick's face, "Dick!" He snapped his fingers and gave him a sassy look.  Dick turned to look at Jason, "You were in you own world again, probably thinking of Kori no doubt." 

"Jason." Bruce groaned and covered his eyes. 

"What? It's probably true? Right Dick?" Jason glanced at Dick for support. 

"Actually, I was just thinking of how Stephanie and I normally do these things together.  And how I don't know what I planned without her." Dick's face dropped all signs of happiness. 

"Oh so now he's thinking of Tim's girl." Jason rolled his, crossed his arms, and fell back into the seat of his chair. 

Damian slapped himself, "This is waste of my time, hearing Jason always complain about Dick." He arose from his seat. 

"What exactly did you have planned for today Damian?" Tim asked him blandly.  Damian growled at Tim in response.  "That's what I thought." 

"I never realized how boring life was without Stephanie." Dick frowned and hung his head. 

Tim and Jason nodded in agreement, "What are we going to do without her?" Tim asked.  Everyone shook their heads.  Tim screamed, soon having the entire family except for Bruce join in. 

BONUS SCENE

-2 Hours later-

All sat in front of the TV, eyes staring off into nothingness.  It was silent in the household because Stephanie wasn't making waffles, and Alfred wasn't helping her.  Jason was yelling at her to hurry up, and Tim actually got an hour of sleep. 

"Guys, maybe we should...." Tim started off but never finished. 

"Why?" Dick glanced at him with dark eyes and a dark soul.

"Yeah, can't we just watch a movie or something?" Jason asked. 

Damian spoke up, "For once I agree with Todd." 

Dick looked at Bruce, "Bruce?" 

Bruce scratched his chin thinking hard, "Sure, I mean, it's not like any of us have anything better to do." 

Tim shook his head in disbelief, "Well screw you guys, I'm doing homework." Leaving the room shocked Tim stood up and slammed the door behind him. 

Bruce rubbed his eyes, "Where did I go wrong with him?" 

HUGE thanks to @EmeraldAconite who gave me this wonderful idea, and the amazing writing of the bonus scene!