Imagine Dick Grayson

Imagine Dick Grayson participating in American Ninja Warrior.......

"Welcome back to American Ninja Warrior! It's time to meet our next contestant! 27 year old rookie from Gotham City, New Jersey."

"My name is Richard Grayson, I'm 27 years old and I'm from Gotham City, New Jersey." Dick looked across the lawn where Tim and Damian were fighting and Jason and Stephanie were encouraging them. "Growing up, my parents and I were acrobats apart of the act 'The Flying Graysons'" Dick then turns his head to see Bruce standing there. "I loved being an acrobat, swinging from one rope to another i-it felt like you were flying, but if you fell there was no safety net underneath you, so you either go big or go home.  One night when, during one of my parents shows, one of the ropes malfunctioned-" Dick paused to wipe his eyes from tears. "-and they didn't fly." Dick was handed a tissue as he wiped his nose. "Luckily someone was looking after me that night." He looked up at Bruce and gave him a smile. "And my life has been great ever since.  I now have three brothers and a sister who I am proud to call my siblings.  I've been training for this my whole life, I'm ready. This is all for you guys." 

"Wow, what a touching story." The announcer sniffled into the microphone, the camera moves from Dick's face to the faces of his family members. "And here's Dick's family now.  His adoptive father, his two adopted brothers, his adoptive brother, and one of his brothers girlfriends."

3....2....1...GO!

Dick shot off beginning the course with several acrobatic moves. 

"YEAH! GO DICK!" Jason shouted from the side lines. 

Stephanie jumped on top of his shoulders, and began whooping in a deep voice. "WOOP WOOOP WOOOOP WOOOOOP."

"YOU GOT THIS DICK! STRATEGISE  FIRST THEN OVER COME THE OBSTACLE!" Tim shouted, but Dick ignored him and continued going through the course at an extremely fast pace. "And he's not listening to me."

"Who does Drake?" Damian spat while crossing his arms. 

"And look at this ladies and gentlemen! Dick Grayson may set the fastest time tonight!" The first announcer clapped. 

"Look at all those acrobatic moves! He is flying through the course with ease!"  The second one stood up to get a good look at the end of the course. 

Dick ran and flipped on top of the butterfly swing only to come across the rope wall, he smirked and grabbed onto the rope, climbing it like it was nothing. 

"DID YOU SEE THAT FOLKS! I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE GET THROUGH THE BUTTERFLY SWING AND ROPE WALL WITH SUCH GRACE!" The first one stood up as well. 

"Here's the moment of truth folks, no one has made it past the swinging gate all night.  Will Dick Grayson be the first competitor to make it through?" The second announcer said with mystery in his voice. 

Dick looked at the obstacle known as the swinging gate.  It looked just like one the training sequences down in the Batcave.  He wiped the bottom of his shoes then looked over at Bruce and the rest of his family. 

"YOU GOT THIS DICK!" Stephanie shouted. 

Jason and Tim both gave him a thumbs up in agreement.  He nodded and took a deep breath, and starting running towards the trampoline.  He jumped off in and onto the very loose swinging gates.  He wobbled back and fourth. 

"GRAYSON!" Damian shouted trying to warn him to get out of there. 

Dick watched at the thing was about to turn on its side, he panicked and jumped hoping he would make it.  He landed on the platform and threw his fists in the air.  The crowd went wild. 

"WE LOVE YOU DICK!" One lady shouted among the crowd. 

"That's my boy." Bruce whispered and nodded. 

He winked at the crowd making all the women faint.  He looked at the last thing he needed to do before pressing the beautiful red button.  Three 100 pound vertical sliding doors.  He lifted the first one and ran through, then moved onto the second one and finally the third. 

He slammed the red button down and continued doing it with the biggest smile on his face. 

"HE'S DONE IT!" The first announcer started. 

"DICK GRAYSON THE FIRST CONTESTANT TO MAKE IT THROUGH THE ENTIRE COURSE!" The second one finished. 

"And what's this?" The first one looked at the piece of paper.

"HE'S MADE A NEW RECORD!" The second one said while shouting. 

BONUS SCENE

"So Dick how do you feel about your run?" The reporter lady on the ground held the microphone up to Dick. 

"I feel amazing, that was one of the most fun and easiest things I have done in my life!" He threw his fists in the air and smiled at his family. 

"Now, Dick one last question before we let you go with your family." 

"Yeah." He put his hands on his hips. 

"Are you single?" She gave him a 'sexy' smile.

"No." All the women in the crowd made a disappointing sound. 

The reporter ladies face dropped. "Oh, you're free to go." She stepped out of the view of the camera. 

Dick ran back and hugged Damian first, who surprisingly hugged him back. 

"There you have it folks! We'll be right back with American Ninja Warrior!"