Imagine the Bat Kids

Imagine the Bat Kids singing along to high school musical.....

"Oh come on you two, can't you just have a little fun in your life?" Stephanie crossed her arms and glared at the two in front of her. 

"Yeah, Jason you used to watch High School Musical all the time when you were Robin." Dick added in standing beside Stephanie.

Jason's nose flared, "That's because it was popular back then, and every kid watched it." He growled through his teeth. 

"Surrreee.  Of course it wasn't the fact that you had a crush on Sharpe." Dick commented sarcastically. 

Jason clenched his fists. "Ok, you two come on."  Stephanie started dragging Jason into the screening room. 

Dick snatched Damian up and threw him over his shoulders. "Unhand me Grayson!" Damian squirmed and pounded his fists against Dicks back. 

"I promise you will love this movie Damian." 

Damian rolled his eyes, "Movies are a waste of time." 

~

"GUYS SHUT UP I LOVE THIS SONG!" Tim shouted and stood up on the couch.  "Got to get it inside, the down low, in the paint now shoot!" Tim jumped off the couch pretending to make a basketball shot.  

Damian raised an eyebrow, "Really Drake?" 

"SCORE!" Stephanie and Dick jumped out of their seats adding to Tim's singing. 

Tim ignored his brother and continued singing, "Gotta work together!" 

"DEFENSE!" Stephanie and Dick jumped in unison singing again. 

"Give me the ball!" Tim grabbed the invisible basketball and ran towards the invisible basket. "Fast break, keep the ball in control, let it fly from downtown." 

"THREE MORE!" 

"Show them we can do better." Tim spun around dramatically. 

"NO WAY!" This time an extra voice added in, Jason was now singing with Stephanie and Dick. 

"You to Todd?" Damian huffed, "Unbelievable." 

"The way we play tonight is what we leave behind." Tim strutted down the line just as dramatically as before.  "It all comes down to right now, it's up to us." 

"LET'S GO!"

"So what are we going to be?" Tim stood back up on the chair. 

"T-E-A-M TEAM!" 

Tim jumped off the couch, "This is the last game so make it count, it's now or never." Tim went up for another invisible shot but was soon knocked over by Jason.  Tim dramatically fell on the ground while Dick helped him up. 

Tim watched as Dick mouthed the words, "You ok?" Tim's eyes went over the crowd which was made up of Damian and Stephanie.  

Stephanie stood up, "TIIIIIIIIMMMMMM"

Tim took long deep breaths, "Right now I can hardly breathe." 

"Oh, you can do it, just know that I believe." Stephanie put her hand over her heart. 

"And that's all I really need." 

"Then come on." 

"Make me strong, it's time to turn it on.  Game on!" 

Stephanie smiled sat down satisfied with her work. 

"Awww come on guys!" Jason crossed his arms.