Imagine Tim Drake

Imagine Tim coming home with garlic breath, and not knowing it....

Tim closed the front door throwing his duffle bag on the floor beside his shoes.   He sighed and rubbed his eyes, slowly making his way down the hallway to the living room.  Tim slumped down on the couch on top of someone. 

"Dude." Jason wiggled around. "Whoever is sitting on my, I swear..." Jason trailed off when he turned his head to see Tim. "GET OFF!"

Tim groaned, "No."

"Yes, I know where you've been, you've been at work, and it's contagious.  Now get off!" Jason threw his shoulder back, almost succeeding at throwing Tim off.  

Tim clung onto his life though, digging his nails into Jason's back. "NOOOO!" 

"Ouch! Tim! GET OFF!" He threw his shoulder back again. 

Tim crawled farther up to Jason's back, his eyes still closed.  "Jason, you're just so warm and soft." 

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!" Jason rolled his eyes. "You need to stop hanging around Conner! He's making you sound gay!" Jason tried getting up, but his elbows gave out making him smash his chin against the arm rest. "How much do you weight dammit?"

"Jason, please just hold still until I fall asleep." 

Jason caught one whiff of Tim's breath. "OH MY GOSH! You have got to be kidding me!" Jason pushed Tim's face away and waved his hand in front of his nose.  

"What now? I'm not fat enough?" Tim said sarcastically.

"NO! You are a disgrace to this household!" Jason finally wiggled out from underneath Tim and ran out of the living room, plugging his nose. 

Tim shrugged his shoulders and walked into the kitchen.  There Alfred was making something while Dick was teaching Damian how to properly make a pickle sandwich.  "Whatcha making Al?" Tim came up behind Alfred. 

Alfred took a deep breath and caught Tim's breath.  He coughed and plugged his nose. "Master Timothy, please, you know the rule, 7 feet away from the food with that." 

Dick and Damian turned their attention to Alfred when he said this, both gasped.  "What?" Tim asked with a confused face. 

Dick and Damian both caught the toxic breath of Tim.  Damian gagged and covered his mouth. "Great Tim, look what you did." Dick bent down to Damian's level. "Damian are you ok?" Damian shook his head. "Ok, bathroom now!" Dick picked Damian up running him out of the room. 

Tim shook his head now extremely confused.  He scoffed and decided to go up to his room, he passed Stephanie in the hallway. "Oh, hey Steph what are you doing?"  Stephanie was looking at her phone. 

"Nothing much, you?" She turned off her phone. 

"Well I was just about to-" Tim stopped when Stephanie plugged her nose as her face got red.  "Ok what is it with you people tonight? It's like you can't stand me!"

Stephanie took several steps back. "Bro, you need to get some help big time." Stephanie ran down the steps leaving Tim alone on the stair steps. 

Tim found his way at the top of the stairs when Bruce came out of his room. "Oh Bruce!" 

Bruce stopped and turned around to Tim. "Yes." 

"Is there something wrong with me?" Tim turned around so Bruce could see him. 

"I don't think so, I can't really answer that though." 

"Well then why does everyone keep running away from me?" Bruce shrugged. "I mean, they keep plugging their noses and-oh not you to." 

Bruce was now plugging his nose. "TIM GO BRUSH YOUR TEETH!" Tim froze shocked, before he opened his bedroom door. "Make sure it's for at least 30 minutes!" 

Bonus Scene

Damian still stood over the toilet bowl.  

"Are you sure you're ok?" Dick rubbed his back. 

Damian stood up, wiped his mouth and stormed out the door. "OH yeah, I'm fine, Drake's not going to be though." 

Dick stood up as well and raised an eyebrow.  His face dropped when he realized what he meant. "Oh crap! Damian!"