Imagine Jason Todd

Imagine Jason taking way to many photos.......

"Dick, why are you just sitting there? Get up." Jason stood behind the couch looking at his brother who was still lounged out. 

Dick spun his head around, "What are you talking about Jason?"

"You said you were going to take us to the lake yesterday so I could take pictures." Jason crossed his arms. 

Dick froze in realization, "Shoot." He jumped off the couch. 

~

Jason held his camera and pointed towards a spot near the water, "Tim, Stephanie, go over there."  Tim and Stephanie walked around and stood in the spot they were told to go. "Ok, now Stephanie you get down like this behind Tim." Jason sat down on the rock behind Tim, "And Tim." Jason paused, "Tim smile." 

Tim rolled his eyes and put up a fake smile. 

"That's perfect just like that." Jason got down on one knee and took the picture. 

"Oh let me see!" Stephanie came running down to see the picture, "Wow, Jason that looks amazing!"

"Thanks Steph." 

~

"Damian, try putting your hands like this, kind of like your folding them." Jason clasped his hands together, Damian repeating the moves. "Alright stay right there." Jason snapped as many pictures as he could.  "Ok lets see if we can get Dick in there." Jason stood up and motioned for the three to come back over. "Dick!" 

Dick ran over to Jason and Damian, "Yes." 

"Dick I need you to go stand behind Damian and stare off into the distance.  I would tell you to make it dramatic but any picture with you in it is already dramatic.  Wait! scratch that, look off into the distance with a straight face." Jason adjusted his camera. "Damian, do the same thing Dick is doing except look the other way."

Damian scoffed and turned his back facing Dick. "Like this." 

"Yes, now no smiling or laughing.  I'm mainly talking to you Dick.  Frankly, it's physically impossible for Damian to smile."

Damian growled, "tt"

~

"Damian, it's ok you can lean back a little more." 

"Easy for you to say Drake, your back's not against a woman." Damian shifted uncomfortably. 

Tim glared at Damian. 

"Guys stop fighting and just smile so I can take the picture." Jason looked up from his camera. 

"I knew this was a bad idea." Dick sighed. 

"Dick! Smile!" 

~

"Jason, we've been out here all day." Stephanie sat down on the bench. 

"And?"

"And we haven't had anything to eat or drink.  Plus, my feet are killing me." Tim responded taking a seat next to Stephanie.

"Ohhh! This would be a great picture.  Tim put your arm around Stephanie."  Tim huffed and threw his arm around Stephanie.  Once Jason took the picture he looked up at the row of trees that created an arched pathway. "Guys, you see that row of trees?"

Dick nodded as Damian responded, "Yes." 

"Everyone go walk that way through the trees." 

Damian groaned and brought Dick down to ear level, "I swear Grayson if you don't stop him after these pictures I will." 

"And how will you do that?" Dick whispered back. Damian brought his hand out from behind his back revealing a dagger. "Damian!" Dick whisper-yelled. 

"Stop him or I will."

Dick nodded, "Ok." 

BONUS SCENE

"Payback's an ass, Todd." Damian logged onto Jason's computer finding all the pictures they had taken the day before.  "This should teach you never to make me take pictures again." 

~

"OH MY GOSH! DAMIAN FREAKING WAYNE!" Jason yelled. 

"How'd he know it was you?" Dick looked at Damian who was taking a drink out of his cup. 

"Don't know, but I have a feeling I made a grave mistake." 

"GET EVERYBODY BACK TOGETHER!" Jason stormed in the room. 

Dick froze, "Why?"

"Because of Damian, we get to replace all the picture he deleted!" 

Damian slammed his head down on the counter and started pulling out his sword.