Imagine the Bat Boys

Imagine the bat boys taking crazy car rides...........

"Alright file in family!" Dick opened the driver door and hopped in, while Damian went for the passenger side and Tim was shoved into the back. 

"Why can't I have the passenger seat? I'm older then Damian." Tim looked at the right rear door. 

Dick looked at Damian, then at Tim. "Well Damian's already here." He started the car.

Tim scoffed, rolled his eyes and got in the back seat.  Damian smirked evilly as he looked back at Tim.   Dick backed out of the garage and took off towards the main road.  "Who's ready to listen to some music?" Dick turned the radio up, jazz was playing.  The three looked among one another, then shook their heads. "Nah." 

Damian started flipping to different stations.  "Do you think the Batman is real?" Damian changed the channel before they could hear the rest of the conversation. 

"Wait! Damian, turn it back." Tim said as Damian scoffed and turned it back. 

"No, Batman is not real, he is a myth that people have made him up to get attention."  The person over the radio responded.  

"What about all of Batman's allies?" The questioner asked.

"Such as?" 

"Nightwing, Red Hood, Batgirl, and Robin." 

Damian covered his mouth trying not to smile as he forgot Red Robin.  Dick even had a hard time keeping from laughing.  

"Same as Batman, people will do anything these days to get publicity." He replied.

Dick and Damian frowned, "Damian change the channel." 

"I was just about to do that Grayson." He pressed the 'seek' button to play through all the stations. 

"WAIT STOP IT! I LOVE THIS SONG!" Dick frantically started messing around the button and got it to stop on the song.

'Bohemian Rhapsody' started blaring as Dick turned it up to get to his favorite part of the song.   "So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?  So you think you can love me and leave me to die? Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby, just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here."

OH, YEAH, OH YEAH.  Nothing really matter, anyone can see, nothing really matter, nothing really matter to me.  Anyway the wind blows.

Tim and Damian gave Dick a confused look. "Before your time." Dick responded.

 Tim and Damian slowly nodded as Damian pressed the seek button again.  Tim's eyes widened, as he unbuckled and pressed the seek button, they caught the last few seconds of 'Wherever I go'. "Aww." Tim frowned. 

'Can't Stop The Feeling' started playing. "YESSSS!" Tim turned it up. 

"TIM! Get your seat-belt back on!" Dick yelled at him, as he fell back into the seat. "I don't know about you guys, but I kind of what some ice cream."  Dick pulled into Sonic and into the drive thru.  "Ok, so what do you guys want?" He looked at the menu.

"Vanilla Bean shake please." Damian said. 

"Mint Oreo shake for me please." Tim stared out the window. 

"I want a milkshake."

Dick, Tim and Damian all looked back at the seat behind Tim.  They all exchanged glances before screaming. 

"I CAME FROM THE BACK!" Tim screamed. 

"AHHHHHHH!"  Dick and Damian screamed in unison. 

BONUS SCENE

"That still wasn't very nice." Dick glared at the person sitting next to him. 

"Well, you guys never invited me, so I invited myself." Jason crossed his arms.

"That's not true." Dick looked back at the road. 

Jason shushed Dick and turned up the radio, "I like this song!"

'Send My Love'