Imagine Stephanie Brown

Imagine Stephanie one-uping everybody........

"Hey Stephanie!" One of Stephanie's classmates called her over. 

"Leah, what's up?" She readjusted her backpack. 

Leah looked between her two friends that were standing beside her, "We were wondering in you were going to play anymore sports?  Because we know that you already play volleyball, and basketball, and occasionally soccer." 

"I'm not sure yet, why?" 

"Oh we were just wondering." Leah waved at Stephanie, "Bye see you tomorrow!"

Stephanie squinted her eyes at the three walking away.  

~

"You just decided to make this decision?" Dick asked examining the papers on the dinning room table more. 

Stephanie nodded, "Yes, I can't let my reputation get ruined by an off season.  That's why I've decided to do track."

"And you don't think that fighting crime at night with interfere with sports?" 

"Yeah, and what about soccer, aren't you going to play that this year as well?" Tim butted in. 

"Stephanie, I think you need to look over this again and make sure you're not signing yourself up for too much." Jason said agreeing with Dick and Tim.

~

"What are you doing here, Brown?" Damian crossed her arms. "This is my schools annual ski trip.  I don't remember inviting you." 

Three other people stepped out from behind Stephanie, "Don't worry Damian, Bruce rented out the entire place today to your school.  Naturally we wanted to come as well."

"Don't get you feather in a ruffle little bird." Jason messed up Damian's hair.

Damian scoffed, "-tt-"

"Oh! Look at that slope! Come on Dick we gotta go down it!" Stephanie placed her skis on the ground, snapping them on. 

"Woah, woah, woah Stephanie not so fast.  That's a black diamond, you don't want to go down that one first you've only been skiing three times." 

"Dick's right Stephanie." Tim added, "You'd better stick to the blue and green slopes." 

"Sorry Steph, but I'm taking Tim and Dick's side." Jason crossed his arms. 

Dick's jaw dropped, "Damian, are you snowboarding this year?"

"Yes." Damian replied annoyingly. 

"I can't believe the school let you do that." Jason said. 

"No fair!" Tim frowned. 

Stephanie growled, "Stupid Damian." She mumbled, "I can snowboard better than him." Stephanie scoffed and took her skis off storming back into the rental shop. 

BONUS SCENE

"You're ridiculous Stephanie." Bruce's face hardened as he crossed his arms.

"I said I was sorry." 

"Sorry doesn't fix the medical bills I have to pay." 

Stephanie shrugged, "I don't know what else you want me to say or do." 

Bruce rolled his eyes. 

"Stephanie I cannot believe that just because you lost a race against another kid in Damian's class you pushed him down the hill yelling 'Who's the loser now'." Jason shook his head looking disappointed. 

"Yeah, that had to hurt especially because of how he landed." Dick cringed just thinking about it. 

"The kid had it coming for him.  He cheated." Stephanie crossed her legs.

Damian shook his head, "No Brown, you have to one-up everyone and can't accept defeat." 

"Do you want to be pushed down the hill next Demon Brat?" Stephanie growled between clenched teeth.