Imagine Stephanie Brown

Imagine the Stephanie convincing the Bat Family to prank Tim and Jason taking it to a whole new level......

"So what do you say? You in?" Stephanie asked in a mysterious voice.

Dick, Jason, Damian and Alfred all thought about it. "YEAH!" The boys said while Alfred nodded his head.

"Ok, we need a good prank." Stephanie said sitting down, pulling out a notebook and pencil. "Any ideas?"

"Hmm, we could prank him tell him his car is wrecked while Jason really did wreck his car and Alfred could go get him a new one?" Dick said all in one breath.

Everyone including Alfred stared at him. "No."

"Ok. Fine." Dick crossed his arms.

"We could take away his homework." Jason turned to Steph.

"Or his coffee." Alfred replied.

Stephanie clasped her hands together. "As fantastic as those ideas sound, we need a good dirty prank."

"-tt- Brown should pretend to be pregnant, she already looks like it." Damian leaned back against the couch.

"Just going to ignore that last comment."

"Damian that's not...." Dick was about to continue.

"Great idea!" Jason spit up. Everyone turned to the loud noise. "What it'll make the Replacement cry?"

Stephanie thought about it. "Hmm, good point." Stephanie sighed.

~

"Ok guys you know the plan. Alfred, you pretend to be making cookies for Tim, if worse turns to worse smack them in his face. Jason, and Dick, you already know the news because I asked you to come with me. And Damian you're recording it. And please, no one tell Bruce." Everyone nodded. "Great lets see a baby cry." Everyone dispersed into their appropriate positions. Stephanie took a deep breath and opened the kitchen door, pretending to cry. "Tim." She whispered.

"Stephanie, what's wrong?" Tim arose from his seat at walked over to Steph.

"I'm sorry Tim." She buried her face in her hands.

Dick and Jason came in. "Come on Steph, you gotta tell him now." Dick put his arm around Stephanie.

"Tell me what? Tell me what?" Tim moved closer to Steph. She continued to fake cry. "Steph you can tell me anything."

She looked up at Tim through her fake tears. "I'm pregnant." She choked out.

Tim's face dropped. "You're-you're p-pregnant?" Tim covered his mouth as his face got red. "Pregnant?" He squawked. "Again?"

Dick mumbled to Jason. "Didn't see that one coming."

Stephanie starts to 'cry' harder to holding in her laughs. "Yes, again, I didn't know what to do, I didn't know who to turn to, and-and I'm just struggling to tell the father."

"Is he in the picture?" Tim asked.

"I don't know." She replied quickly.

"What do you mean, you don't know?"

"I just don't know." She yelled.

"D-do you want me to come with you to tell him?"

"No, you can't!"

"W-w?" Tim turned to Dick who just shrugged and mouthed 'mood swings.' Tim nodded. "Why can't I, Steph?"

"Because he's already here." She whimpered.

Tim lifts his head and squints his eyes at Jason. "Hey, don't look at me, I don't know who knocked her up."

"Wh-w, b-bu, n-no. Kissing doesn't make babies." Tim wiped his nose, then started crying. "I'm sorry Steph, I promise I will never leave you, I will never abandon the baby, or let him grow out with a loving mom or dad." Tim bent down to Stephanie's stomach.

"Ah, yes." Stephanie sniffled. "Thank you Tim." She then covered her mouth trying not to laugh.

"I'm just trying to figure out how it's possible, I mean, I - we -"

Jason coughed. "That's because you're not the father." Jason walked over to Steph and wrapped her up in his arms. "I am."

Tim stood up slowly and growled at Jason. "JASON!"

Dick and Stephanie had their eyes glued on something else. "JASON PETER TODD! YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!"

Tim squawked and turned around. Jason froze at the two standing in the doorway. "Hey-y Bruce, hey Cass."

Bonus Scene

Alfred ran into the room with a big bowl of dough, and smacked it in Tim's face. "WE HAVE SUCCEEDED IN PRANKING MASTER TIM!"

Damian walked in after him. "Congratulations Drake." He froze when he saw his father standing in the other doorway. He rolled his eyes. "Congratulations Todd you got us in trouble."

Jason glared at Damian.