Imagine Stephanie Brown

Imagine Stephanie making the family do 'family night'..........

"Sit family." Stephanie motioned at the floor so everyone would sit down.

Dick, who was sitting beside her, smirked evily, "As you know every night at 6:30 we have our annual family night where we do different things." 

"Since when has that ever been a thing?" Tim asked. 

Stephanie shushed Tim and shuffled several cards in her hand, "It's best if you just sit down and not question my motives Tim." 

Damian rolled his eyes and sat down between Jason and Bruce, "This had better be good Brown.  Last time we tried family bonding Drake ended up with 43 stitches in his arm and Todd came this close to murdering Father." 

Alfred placed everyone's cups on the coffee table behind, "If I recall Master Damian, you almost murdered everyone." 

Damian scoffed, "That was the past Pennyworth." 

"A past that continues into today." Alfred took his place beside Stephanie and Tim. 

Stephanie shuffled the cards one last time and placed them in the center of the circle, "Choose a card Bruce." 

Bruce did as told and pulled a card, reading it aloud, "Truth or Dare." 

"Yes!" Dick threw his fist in the air.  "Who is going first?"

"We'll go by age." Jason said flipped the card over that Bruce had pulled. 

"Perfect." Stephanie agreed.

"Alright rules are you can dare anyone as long as they don't go twice in a row.   You can't go outside of the manor and you can't do anything involving guns.  Jason we're looking at you." Bruce said. 

Jason threw his hands out, "What do you have against guns Bruce?" 

"Jason, we are not having this discussion.  No guns, that's final." 

Jason crossed his arms and mumbled, "Jerk." 

"Alfred's first." Tim turned to Alfred. 

Alfred tapped his chin, "Miss Stephanie, truth or dare?"

Rubbing her hands together, "Dare me Alfie." 

"I dare you to eat waffles with peanut butter, bananas and cinnamon on top." 

"You disgust me Alfred Pennyworth, you really do." Stephanie and Alfred moved into the kitchen for several minutes before returning with Stephanie looking green.

"Are you ok Steph?" Tim asked patting her back. 

Stephanie shook her head, "Don't touch me." 

"Alright Bruce, it's your turn." Dick said. 

"Hm, Tim, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Tim replied. 

Jason coughed, "Whimp." 

"Hey!" Tim whined.  "Dad he's being mean." 

Bruce slapped himself in the face and mumbled, "Why me?" He cleared his throat, "Tim, is it true you get up at 3:00 some night and eat Alfred's leftover cake." 

Tim swallowed hard as sweat rolled down his face, "Oh c-come on guys.  Don't look at me like that, don't tell me you guys haven't done it either." 

"We haven't." Everyone except Alfred replied. 

"So that's where all my cake goes." Alfred said curiously. 

"Dick's turn." Tim changed the subject. 

Dick smiled and turned to Damian, "Damian, truth or dare?"

"Dare Grayson." Damian said in a warning voice. 

Dick smirked, "I dare you to drink a cup of toilet water." 

Tim laughed as Damian's face frowned, "Grayson, you may be my favorite sibling, but you are not my favorite person to play truth or dare with." Damian stood up and left to grab a cup.  

Dick personally filled the cup up.  "Drink up." 

BONUS SCENE

Alfred looked the four people who hadn't gone yet, "It is Master Todd's turn now." 

Jason slowly turned to Dick, "Truth or dare Dickiebird." 

"Dare." 

"I dare you to make a sandwich," Jason paused for dramatic affect, "and make it without pickles." 

Dick frowned, his lip slowly quivering, "Wh-what? That's not fair!" 

"Oh yes my dear brother, it is." Jason patted Dick's back.  "Now go make that sandwich without pickles!" 

A single tear fell down Dick's face as he whispered, "You've betrayed me.  And you," He continued whispering, turning to Stephanie, "we are never playing truth or dare again for family night." 

Jason laughed evilly and watched Dick walk off to the kitchen, "Bruce get your video camera out, this is a once in a life time opportunity to see Dick eat his sandwich without pickles."  Jason stood up about to make his way to the kitchen when he stopped and turned back around, "And even if he wanted to eat pickles on his sandwich, he couldn't get the jar open."

"OHHHHHHHHH!" Stephanie and Tim said on cue.

Damian shook his head and looked down ashamed, "Poor Grayson."