Imagine the Bat Family

Imagine the Bat Family taking a trip to Walmart...........

"Come on guys, I know just the place to go!" Stephanie, Dick, Jason and Tim ran towards the back of the store.

"Are you going to go with the Damian?" Bruce looked down at him. 

"No father, I think I would much rather stay with you." Bruce nodded at they headed off in the opposite direction of the others. 

"Yes!" Stephanie looked at the large radios that stood in front of her.

Jazz music was quietly playing, "Tsk, tsk, this just won't do." Dick changed the station over to pop. "Much better." 

A weird rap song was playing, "Ugh, but lets find an actual good song." Jason changed the station again. 

"Hey guys I need some more car wax, it's just on the other side of this isle, I'll be back." Tim looked at the three who were playing with the radios.

"Yeah, yeah." Jason shooed him off with his hand and he changed the station again.  Tim walked around the corner leaving them. 

Stephanie started pressing buttons to see which radio was playing which song.  Her finger happened to come across the button that turned the music off. 

"Stephanie? What the heck?" Jason glared at her. 

"Sorry, I'll turn it back on." Stephanie went back to press the button. 

YOU AIN'T GOTTA GO TO WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK.  LET MY BODY DO THE WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK.  WE CAN WORK FROM HOME, OH, OH, OH-OH.  WE CAN WORK FROM HOME, OH, OH, OH-OH

Work From Home blared throughout the entire store, as the three started panicking as to which button Stephanie pushed. "STEPHANIE TURN IT OFF!" Dick plugged his ears. 

GIRL, GO TO WORK FOR ME. CAN YOU MAKE IT CLAP NO HANDS FOR ME? TAKE IT TO THE GROUND PICK IT UP FOR ME.

Jason started turning knobs to see if one of them turned the radio down, but in doing so turned the music up more. "ABORT! ABORT!" He yelled as the three made a run for it, leaving the music blaring behind them. 

Tim plugged his ears and saw the three running across the open store, he grabbed the bottle he needed and followed after them.  "Are you kidding me?" He mumbled continuing to run after them. 

BONUS

"Damian, can you text the others tell them to meet me at the check-outs?" Bruce grabbed the bottle of soda he needed. 

Damian nodded and picked up his phone from his back pocket, ready to find his oldest brothers phone number. 

YOU AIN'T GOTTA GO TO WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK. LET MY BODY DO THE WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK. WE CAN WORK FROM HOME, OH, OH, OH-OH. WE CAN WORK FROM HOME, OH, OH, OH-OH 

Bruce froze when he heard the music, "Never mind I found them." He sighed and pushed the cart, making his way across the store.  Damian put his phone back in his pocket and followed after his father. 

 ANOTHER BONUS

"You guys are in so much trouble when we get home." Damian smirked and crossed his arms while waiting for his father to finish checking out. 

Jason crossed his arms. "Well if it wasn't for Stephanie...." He glared at her, who she in return looked sheepishly at the ground. "The radio would have never gotten turned off." 

Dick shoved his hand over their mouths as he looked at the people who were being checked-out next to them.  They were laughing their heads off. "Shh." Dick shushed his brothers and Stephanie. 

"But what else to you expect from Walmart?" The girl turned to her friends.

"It never fails to surprise me." The three friends walked out of the store laughing hard.

This chapter is dedicated to Walmart who never fails to surprise me.  If you all were wondering, yes this is a true story.  Ask me about it sometime.