Imagine Tim Drake

Imagine Tim taking his family to an event at his University.......

"Calm down, it's just a basketball game Stephanie." Tim tried to grab Stephanie before she ran out onto the court. 

Dick and Jason grabbed Tim hanging on him like they were rag dolls, "It's great that we could come tonight." Dick started. 

"Yeah, so glad we did, we couldn't let you and Stephanie be alone for more than an hour." 

Tim slapped himself, "Well, you guys did just invite yourselves.  You aren't helping my situation out here.  I thought you guys were on my side?"

"Oh we are, someone has to draw the line somewhere though." Dick said as Jason nodded in agreement. 

"Do you like basketball games Master Damian?" Alfred glanced at the youngest family member who was currently inhaling food. 

"Pennyworth," Damian swallowed the last bit of hot dog in his mouth, "You are never going to believe me when I say this but, I only came for two things, the food and-" 

Bruce's deep voice rang in the gym, "Dick! Jason! Stop harassing your brother."

Jason's frowned, "Shut up old man, I can do whatever I want." 

Bruce's eyes got wide, "Excuse me young man, would you like to come and say that to my face?" 

"In fact I would." Jason stormed over to Bruce. 

Dick groaned as he watched Jason storm over, "Oh my gosh Tim! Look what you did!" 

Tim's jaw dropped, he snapped around to look at Dick, "What did I do?"

"You were born!" Damian shouted. 

Dick snorted at Damian's comment, "He got you there Tim." 

"No one was asking for your input Demon." Tim rolled his eyes and moved back to his conversation with Dick.  "What were we saying?  Oh yeah, what di-"

Dick's face froze as he spun Tim around and pointed at Stephanie, "Dude, you might want to get your girl." 

"Oh Stephanie," He shook his head, "You idiot!" Tim shouted down to Stephanie who was currently disturbing the court and everyone around it. 

Stephanie looked at Tim, "I prefer to be called Stephanie!" She yelled back up to him. 

Tim groaned as Dick laughed, "Let's just go sit down." Tim shook his head. 

~

"Oh come on!" Jason stood up, his yelling grabbing the referees attention. "That was a foul!"

The referee frowned, "Sit down boy before I have you thrown out." 

Jason's jaw dropped, before anyone could grab him, Jason jumped over three rows of seats and landed beside the referee. 

"And there he goes." Bruce stood up to make his way down to the referee and Jason. 

~

"There's only a few seconds left on the clock Tim.  Where have you been?" Stephanie asked. 

Tim laughed, "Well." 

"Shh.  Not now! They're making the shot!" 

The player made the shot as the crowd roared with cheers.  Stephanie screamed and ran down to the court. 

"Stephanie!" The family shouted at once. 

"Too late now." Jason shook his head. 

Once on the court Stephanie ran to the player who made the winning shot a hug.  Several men from security ran after her, hoping to catch her before she made it to the player.

BONUS SCENE

"Sorry we weren't able to hang out much tonight." Tim said as he glued his eyes on the ground. 

"Eh, it was kind of my fault, ya know.  I just like to get up close and personal with the game." Stephanie laughed nervously. 

Tim shook his head, "Yeah but it was my fault the family found out we were going out tonight.  I didn't mean for them to intrude our date." 

Stephanie shrugged, "Wasn't our first date and definitely wasn't our last." 

"Yeah." 

Both were interrupted by a banging sound outside the door.  Currently they were waiting for Bruce to get the car outside.  But the other family members decided to go outside and wait, not thinking of the cold weather.  Now regretting their decision, they had been banging on the door for the past 2 minutes trying to get back in. 

Tim sighed and smiled, "Excuse me a moment while I let them back in." 

Getting a running start Tim jumped up pushing the door open with his foot.  A face of horror ran across his face as he immediately regretted what he did.  The rug that was placed in front of the floor caused him to slip.  

Once on the ground Stephanie stood up from her seat and collapsed on the ground laughing.  When the other realized what had happened they to started laughing. 

~

"Master Damian, I never did hear what your other reason coming here was." 

Damian smiled evilly as the two watching Tim slip and fall on his face from trying to be cool and open the door with his foot, "That Pennyworth, is my other reason for coming tonight.  Watching Tim be in pain and misery."