Chapter 34

Adelaide

I cried into my hands until they were pulled away gently from my face, I was met with Aiden giving me a worried look. I stare at him confused as to why he's here. "I sensed you weren't feeling well. What's wrong love?" He asks pulling me into his strong arms, I let him. "Nothing just thinking" I tell him he sighs holding onto me tightly. "I know what you're thinking. I know what happened here, and I wish I can take it back." He whispers in my ear, I didn't say anything back. I didn't know what to say.

"I will never hurt you ever again. Just give me a chance to love you." He tells me lightly pulling my face towards his staring into my eyes. "But how can you love me when you don't even know how to?" I ask his face then turns to a hurt expression. "Then show me how to Adelaide. You're the only person that can help me get better." He begs me putting his hands on both sides of my face.

I thought for a while. I remembered what the moon goddess told me about me being the only one that can help Aiden become a better person, the only one that can ever truly love him, the only one that will understand him, I'm the only one that can accept him because he's my mate and mates don't give up on each other.

I know what he did to me was horrible and unforgivable, but I can't hate him forever. I just can't. The feelings I have towards him are too strong. Like I said, I'm weak when it comes to Aiden.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

"Me either. But we have to help him, he needs us." Forest says.

"Okay I-I'll help." I tell him, he then pulls me closer kissing my lips with his.

I hope I made the right decision.

Aiden

The moon goddess was right. I would've made the biggest mistake if I'd gone through with my sick plan. Instead I walked towards my Adelaide and comforted her. I asked if she can help me get better, and she surprisingly said she would.

When she told me she would I got this feeling that I wasn't going to be alone, I finally felt like I was going to be okay knowing my Adelaide would help me. I needed Adelaide and I'm never going to hurt her ever again.

I'm scared though. I'm not sure if I can stand seeing her with Murphy. The jealousy and possessiveness builds up inside me when I see her with him and anyone else that I just loose control.

But I'm going to have to try for Adelaide.
________________________

Will Aiden be able to change?