Chapter 25

"What are we going to do?" I ask Forest looking down at Aiden who's sound asleep in my arms.

He looked so different when he's asleep, he looked calm and like there were no worries in the world.

"We do what we're supposed to do, take care of him." She says and I furrow my brows.

"But we're supposed to hate him Forest, what about the things he's done to us?"

"Like the moon goddess said, we need to forget about all of it." She says and I shake my head.

"I don't think I could." She sighs.

A few minutes of silence and me staring at sleeping Aiden I heard a door slam downstairs. I then lightly shook Aiden and he groans as I attempt to wake him up.

"Aiden wake up." I tell him.

"No I'm so comfortable." He murmurs in my chest.

Honestly it wasn't a very comfortable position. He was on his knees on the floor while hugging my body as I sat on the chair. My back was already killing me needing to be stretched.

"Someone's here." I say and he quickly stood up with wide eyes.

"What is it?" I ask staring at him in confusion, he looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"S-Stay here and don't come out, no matter what." He stutters, I don't say a word.

What was going on?

"Promise me you won't leave this room." He tells me with both hands on my face.

"I-I promise." I tell him then he leaves the room, leaving me confused.

"What was that all about?" I ask Forest.

"Well he basically kidnapped us so his parents might be here. He wanted us to stay quiet and not leave so they don't take us away from him I'm guessing." Forest says and I nod my head sitting on the chair waiting patiently for Aiden to come back.

I started hearing things being broken and I could've sworn I heard Aiden crying in pain. I then got a pain in my stomach like someone had been kicking at it but there was no one.

"What the hell is happening why do I feel like someone just kicked the shit out of me?" I ask Forest she then starts growling angrily.

"It's our mate he's hurt! We have to go to him now!" She shouts at me but I shake my head no.

"But Aiden said we have to stay here no matter what."

"Screw what he said! Go before I take over!" She shouts and I do as she says.

I hesitate to open the door but I do it anyway, I walk out of his room then walk down the hall that leads to stairs. I walk downstairs following the sounds of pain and shouting, and I'm met with a horrible scene. A man who looks to be an older version of Aiden is kicking Aiden in the stomach repeatedly.

It's his father.