Chapter 12

I stare at Aiden feeling like a monster as he stares at me with wide eyes. I couldn't tell if he was scared or not the only emotion that was evident on his beautiful face was a shocked expression. I stood still looking away from Aiden and stare at the now dead rouge.

"I-I lost control" I stutter out and he stays silent.

"He's afraid of us now, our mate is afraid of us because of you!" My wolf shouts at me causing tears to form in my eyes.

"We have nothing to live for anyway." I say out loud and Aiden now looks at me with a sad look then he fake coughs covering it up.

"We need to bury the rouge, the forest looks a bit messy with him just laying here." Aiden says with a sigh making my eyes go wide at his words.

"W-What no. I just killed someone I need to be punished." I tell him and he nods his head no.

"How did you do that, you didn't even touch him Adelaide." He asks looking straight into my eyes ignoring my words.

"I-I don't know." I lie to him, my wolf whimpers as I lie to Aiden.

"You're lying to me." He spits stepping closer and I take a step back.

"That doesn't matter! He's dead and I killed him!" I shout at him falling onto the ground hugging my knees.

"Nobody's going to care that you killed a rouge. He was useless and he had his death coming the day he became one. We all know rouges end up dying being pack-less." He tells me sitting down in front front of me lightly caressing my cheek calming me but I quickly cringe away causing him to growl and grab hold onto my small hand in his big one.

"Don't pull away from me!" He shouts causing me and my wolf to whimper at his scary tone.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask staring at our intertwined hands.

"Doing what?" He asks squeezing my hand tightly making me whimper in pain.

It's like he loves inflicting pain on me.

"This." I tell him staring at our hands.

"Because you're mine" He says with anger laced in his tone.

"I don't understand, you rejected me." He laughs at me and I attempt to pull away from his tight hold but he doesn't let go.

I was tired of dealing with his shit, he didn't make any fucking sense. He rejected me yet he calls me his like if I'm a fucking toy! And now he's laughing at me.

"I'm not being fucking funny." I growl angrily at him and he immediately stops laughing now staring at me with a clenched jaw.

He's fucking psycho!

"A hot psycho." I block out Forest for the hundredth time.

"Don't talk to me that way mate." He spits at me, I look away.

His hand then finally let go of mine and harshly grabbed onto my face forcing me to face him and I wince in pain.

"Listen my little mate. Yes I rejected you, but that doesn't mean I can't touch you because no matter what you'll always be mine, and I can do as I please with what's mine. Nobody can have you except for me." He tells me possessively.

"Why reject me if you want me?" I ask.

"Look at you, you're absolutely pathetic. I can't let everyone know that I'm mates with a girl who doesn't even dress like one. I bet you're still a virgin, ha how pathetic." His words felt like I was getting stabbed on over and over again.

"Leave me alone. I hate you." I say and he smirks at me pulling away surprisingly.

"Anything I say won't stop you from wanting me Adelaide, I know the way you feel about me. By the way stay away from John or all hell breaks loose." Is the last thing he tells me before leaving me in the woods with the rouge I killed.

Do you guys like it?