Chapter 30

Short Chapter

When I got back home, things were different. Mom was too quiet, dad didn't bother giving me a look, and Evans was in his room all day, Aiden was also being too nice and wouldn't leave my side even when I used the bathroom. It was like he was afraid he'd loose me in any moment.

Maybe mom did believe me but deep down she didn't want to admit that dad would do something like that to her. I just want to know what she's going to do about this, or if she's going to even do anything.

I stepped out from using the restroom and bump into Evans.

"Sorry." I mumble about to walk away but he stops me.

"Are you going to see your friend today?" He asks scratching the back of his neck.

Oh god they already had Murphy's funeral, I didn't even get to say my last goodbyes.

"What cemetery did they burry him?" I ask with tears forming in my eyes.

Buried or not, I'm going.

"What he's not dead. He woke up from a coma yesterday, sorry I didn't tell you earlier but yesterday was kind of a shitty day." I stopped listening as soon as the words not dead came out of his mouth.

"Y-Yeah. It's fine. " I stutter

Murphy is alive. 
__________________________

Guys do you want short chapters and I'll post more often, or long chapters and post less often? Please Comment :)