Chapter 13

I buried the body myself crying uncontrollably and throwing up multiple times as the smell of death ran through my nose. I felt horrible at what I'd done, I don't think I'll ever forget this horrible day. The pain I felt now was becoming numb, I couldn't feel anything. I was empty. I was a monster.

My mates words flooded my mind and I felt useless. It was my fault my mate didn't want me. I wasn't like the other girls who wore skirts and dresses and showed off their breasts. I was just plain pathetic Adelaide.

I wasn't normal like the other girls, but that's okay because normal is boring.

I don't understand why the moon goddess thought I'd be a perfect match for Aiden, when clearly his type is whores. The moon goddess was just as fucked up as him.

"What are you doing home sis? I waited for you in the parking lot after school." Evans knocks me out of my thoughts.

I then look away from the window and stare at him with a small fake smile coming up with a lie in seconds.

"I was feeling sick."

I killed someone.

He stares at me with a frown but then it quickly turns into a smile. "There's going to be a party later tonight. You should come with me." He tells me with hopeful eyes but I sigh.

Unlike every other high school girl I hated party's. I hated seeing annoying obnoxious slutty drunk teenage girls dancing around in their skirts that barely covered the rest their asses, I hated when they threw themselves at guys, I just hated everything about party's. The only thing I don't hate is the food and some alcohol.

"You know I'm not much of a party person. Plus you have friends and I don't so that means I'll be all alone." I tell him.

"You won't be alone, I'll be right by your side. Come on you've been through so much lately let's have some brother sister fun." He begs, I mentally roll my eyes.

"Just go he's getting really annoying." Forest tells me and I agree with her for the first time.

"Uh okay I guess." I tell him and he fist pumps the air then leaves my room before kissing my head.

I'm gonna have an eternity in the lowest circle of hell.