Chapter 23

I wake up to Aiden sitting on a chair watching me with his dark eyes. I look around the room, the room smelled like him and was quite plain. There were no pictures or posters just a bed, tv, and the chair he was sitting on while watching me intently.

The memories from last night flooded my mind. Aiden killed Murphy.

"You killed my friend." I whisper tears forming in my eyes.

"I did it so I would have time to take you home with me." Is all he says and I stare at him with wide pissed off eyes.

"That doesn't mean you kill him!" I shout.

"Why are you doing this to me Aiden? I-I can't handle this anymore" I add covering my face with my hands.

I heard him get off the chair and walk towards me, sitting on the bed closely next to me.

"Look at me my little mate." He tells me, I do as he says so he doesn't get angry.

I look up and he wipes away the tears on my face, I flinch as he touches me scared he might hurt me again.

"I want to get better, help me get better." He tells me desperately but I don't say anything.

"The moon goddess told me you're the only one that can make me better, I-I need you." He adds grabbing hold on both my cheeks with pleading eyes, I almost leaned into his soft touch but quickly stopped myself.

I pull away from him, he looks at me with pain and need.

"What makes you think I'd help you after all the shit you've done to me?" I scowl.

"I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry about everything. I want you, I need you." I look at him in disbelief.

He truly looked broken I wanted to believe him but I couldn't.

"Forgive him I don't care anymore! Just forgive him!" Forest shouts at me.

I couldn't believe what Forest said, she really was stupid. I can't forgive him. He killed my only friend, he broke me into a million pieces that can't be fixed. I didn't know what to do anymore, all I could do was cry. And that's what I did.

"Please don't cry." I ignored him and cried my eyes out even worse than before.

He pulled at his hair shouting profanities at himself.

"Please stop." He begged me caressing my cheek but that only made me cry even more almost choking on my tears.

I then stopped crying when Aiden's lips met with mine.