Chapter 32

I stand in front of Murphy's door staring at it blankly scared of what he's going to look like. I then turn to Aiden who's giving me a questioning look. "Aren't you going to go in?" He asks. "Yeah but you're not. You're the one that put him here in the first place." I tell him hugging myself leaning against the door. "He doesn't even know it was me. He knocked out before he saw me which means I can go in." I roll my eyes at him. "No just stay out here Aiden please." I beg him with pleading eyes but he doesn't budge crossing his arms. "I'm not going to let you go in there alone with another male. Either I go in with you or we leave." He says and I groan. "Fine."

I turn around and open the door to Murphy sitting on his bed eating a big bag of hot cheetos and orange juice with a scent of vodka in it, looking beautiful as always with only a few scratches on his pretty face. I smile at him when he looks at me with wide eyes.

"Adelaide!" He shouts getting out of bed running towards me pulling me into a tight warm hug earning him a growl from Aiden which he doesn't take notice of. "I thought you were fucking dead! What happened to you after the dick knocked me out?!" I laugh at his words and come up with a quick lie. "Turns out my mate found me before he can get to me." I say pulling away pointing to a glaring Aiden. "He's your mate? Aiden Lockwood the schools whore." Murphy chuckles moving back to his bed munching on his chips again. "Watch your mouth." Aiden spits attempting to pull me towards him but I leave to sit with Murphy before he can grab onto me. "Calm down Aiden I was only joking around. Not." Murphy says coughing as he says the word not.

Murphy then turns to me with a playful smirk, I give him a small one back. I couldn't take my eyes away from him, I couldn't believe he was alive. "Murphy I thought you died. I'm sorry I didn't come sooner I was held up with some things with my parents." I tell him grabbing onto his free hand that wasn't being shoved into into his mouth full of chips. "It's okay I understand. I just woke up from a coma not so long ago and let me tell you It was a hell of a fucking adventure. And by the way can you believe that fucking asshole tried to kill me, like if you're gonna kill me. Do it right please. Pathetic. If I knew he was behind me fast enough I could've killed him in seconds." He says taking a big gulp from his orange juice filled with loads of vodka. I gave him a small chuckle and took the orange juice from him taking a big gulp as well.

I wish you had been quick enough.

"Don't say that!" Forest shouts at me. Does she ever fucking shut up!

"What's up with your mate? He looks like he's about to rip someone's head off." Murphy says chuckling. "Ignore him." I roll my eyes. "So when are you getting out of this shit hole." I ask. "Today actually. You should come home with me Adelaide we can continue to watch American Horror Story since I missed a shit load of episodes." He suggests excited. "Yes I should-" Aiden cuts me off of course. "You are not fucking going with him!" Aiden shouts and this time it was Murphy who was growling. "She can come with me if she wants to you piece of fucking shit." Murphy spits squeezing my hand tightly. I look at Aiden with pleading eyes asking him to stop, but he only gets angrier. "Let's go Adelaide!" Aiden shouts at me but I cower away from him hugging Murphy tightly putting my head in his chest.

"Please don't let him take me." I mind link Murphy. "I won't. You're coming with me love." He tells me caressing my back making me feel safe and calm.

"Please Aiden just leave I want to spend some time with Murphy." I beg him pulling away from Murphy walking towards Aiden who's raging with anger. He calms when I connect my hand with his. "Adelaide please I don't want you alone with him. I want you with me." He says pulling me into his arms wrapping them around my small body causing shivers to run up my spine. "Please Aiden you owe me this." I whisper, he sighs his hold getting tighter. "F-Fine." He manages to make out, I pull away and look at him in surprise. "W-What?" I stutter. "I said fine, I'm going to leave before I change my mind." Is the last thing he says before giving me a long sweet kiss then leaves slamming the door behind him.

"Well that was unexpected. Thought I was gonna have to smash my vodka bottle on that whores head, good thing that's not needed anymore since that'd be a waste of our precious vodka." Murphy says hugging the vodka bottle, I burst with laughter.

I didn't expect it either, maybe Aiden is changing for me. I couldn't help but smile slightly at the thought.

Aiden

I'm beyond fucking pissed, I couldn't believe she left me for him. I wanted to kill that bastard right there and then, but I had bigger plans for him. I needed to hold back for what I have planned for him, and what I have planned for him is going to be so much more fun than killing him instantly. I'm going to torture him for taking my little Adelaide away from me, for putting his filthy hands on what's mine, for getting in the way.

The bastard deserves it.
_________________________

Vote and comment :)