chapter 25

We all just stood there staring at one another, well lori and shane were giving me death glares. Celine was standing in front of me with max wondering why was everyone was just standing.

Lori was giving me a judgemental look and i can already tell what she's thinking.

"Uh this is not what you think this is,  nothing happened." Shane scoffed. Lori just looked me up and down and made a "mmhhmmm" sound. I know damn well she aint judging when she's the one who cheated on rick.

"Nothing happened, i needed a place to sleep and zahrah was okay with me and her sharing a bed. Nothing more nothing less."

"Yeah i bet" lori said. Hold up.

"Whats that suppose to mean." She scoffed.

"You and daryl are messing around now your going to rick." No this bitch didn't.

"First of all im the only that gives a shit  about daryl's feelings, and making sure he is okay at the end of  the day, meanwhile you guys don't notice or don't care that he feels guilty for leaving the city without his brother but you notice when me and him are talking and automatically think that we are sleeping together. Are you fucking kidding me." I yelled.

"Sure looked like it last night." Shane said sternly.

"What are you talking about ?" Rick also wanted to know what shane was talking about.
Shane noticed rick's face and had a smug look on his face.

"And from what i saw that was alot more than just friends"  this asshole.

"And im sure if you were listening to our  conversation you would have heard two friends comforting eachother for their loss."

Shane just shook his head and said
"Whatever"

"Que se passe-t-il" (what's going on)
I completely forgot celine was here. She looked scared and confused. I probably scared her when i raised my voice.

"Rien dent vous devez vous soucier. Je suis desole de crier, je ne voulais pas te faire peur." (Nothing you need to worry about, im sorry for yelling i didnt mean to scare you)

She nodded her head.

"We are done lori. Who i associate with doesn't concern or is any of your business, vice versa for zahrah as well." He said sternly. He is starting to get annoyed . He grabbed me amd celine's hand and walked us down the hall. I turn around to see lori hurt, and shane pissed. But then again i dont give a fuck, it was too early for that shit anyway.

As we kept walking rick was starting to calm down and i can tell because he was loosen his grip on my hand and slowed his pace. Thank god.
He slowed down and came to a stop, he kept his eyes on the floor though. He looked at me and i can see something was bothering him, i think i know what it is.
He sighed " i know it's not my business, but is there something going on between you and daryl." I looked down and took a deep breathe.

"To be honest i dont know. I feel an attraction to him, but i dont know if he feels the same way. Honestly though nothing happened." I was being honest, i dont know if daryl has feelings for me.

Rick looked hurt for a moment, he nod his head.

"You two deserve eachother." He said lowly, i know he doesnt mean it.

"Come on lets go get breakfast" i said.

As we walked rick slowly let's go of my hand.