chapter 24

"Zahrah" i turned around to see rick walking up.

"Hey rick" i smiled.

He smiled back but looked uncomfortable soon after.

"Can i ask you something?"

"You just did" i said mocking him.
He smiled and chuckled a little.

"Can i sleep with you and celine tonight?" He saw that i was confused and continued.

"There's no more rooms and i dont want to sleep with lori, or shane, or daryl." Ohh

"Yeah sure."

"Thanks"

We tip toed into the room making sure not to wake up celine. We got into our bed making sure we weren't touching.

"How is she holding up?" Rick asked looking at celine cuddling up tp max. I smiled because they looked so cute right now.

"She's doing good but i know she feels uncomfortable with everyone because she doesn't understand english. I will teach her when we can find some place stable and i can find the time to do it." He nod his head and then just looked at me with a serious face, as though he was deep in thought.

"What about you, how are you doing?" I aksed. He looked sad then answered.

"Im doing okay just gotta take things one day at a time." I smiled and said
"Your gonna get through this rick." He looked at me smiled and leaned in and kissed me on my forehead. I laughed.

"What was that for?"

"For being a good friend"

"No problem officer friendly" we both laughed, then it was quiet for a few seconds.

"Good night rick"

"Good night zahrah" i closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and felt and arm around my waist and breathing on my neck. Then i remembered rick slept with me and celine last night.

I looked ahead to see celine still asleep. Max was stilled curled up next to her. I tryed to get up but rick's arm tightened  around me. Man i need to pee. I gently lifted rick's arm and got up and went to the bathroom.

When i came out rick was up and so was celine and max.

"Bonjour officier" celine said happily.
Rick looked confused because he didnt know what she said.

"She said good morning officer."

"Oh, bonjour celine." He said with a smile.

"Bonjour zahrah" she stood on the bed and held her arms out for me and i happily walked into them.

"Bonjour cheri." I pulled away and looked at her.

"Avez-vous bien dormi?"
(Did you sleep well)

"Oui zahrah" she smiled.

"Bon maintenant obtenir la robe afin que nous puissions aller prendre le petit dejeuner." (Good now get dress so we can go get some breakfast.)

"D'accord"( okay) she jumped down and went to her backpack to get clothes. I looked at rick, he stared at me for sometime now.

"How did you sleep?" I asked he smiled.

"Good because i was with you" oh boy

"You?" He continued.

"Probably the best sleep ive had since the world went to shit." He laughed.

After we got dressed we were heading out. Celine opened the door with max by her side as soon as the door opens. Celine walked out with max then me and rick side by side. We both stopped and saw lori and shane walking up.

Oh shit.