chapter 18

I feel myself wake up but my eyes are not open. I feel someone holding my hand, it felt like a kid's hand.

"Come on sophia let her rest." That sounded like carol.

"Do you think she's going to wake up mom?" And that was sophia.

"I dont know sweetheart, but i hope she does." They sound worried. I feel myself drifting back to sleep again.

When i came to i hear a deep voice.
" come on zahrah, you gotta wake up. Carl is really worried about you. Im worried about you. I should have kill that son of a bitch for laying a hand on you. Please wake up.... for me."
It sounds like shane talking. What the hell is he doing? I feel a tickle on my cheek. Is he touching me !?! WAKE UP DO SOMETHING. I feel something pressed on my lips. OH MY GOD WAKE UP. I feel my self zoning out again. Shit.

I started to become conscious, it's really quiet, i think im alone. I need to wake up, im trying to move, but i can't my body feels heavy.

*screaming*

What the hell is going on?
*more screaming*

I hear rustling and growling. Oh shit the camp must be over runned. Fuck,  i think a walker is coming in the tent.
Come on zahrah, wake up. I keep trying to move but its not working.

"Mom!" That sounded like carl. WAKE THE FUCK UP. I opened my eyes and gasped. I get and see a walker coming towards me. Oh fuck, i quickly look for a weapon and see my katana up against the bed. As i picked it up the walker charged toward's me. I kicked it knocking it to the ground, i quickly got up and pulled out my katana and stabled it in the head.

"Mom!" Carl screamed again. I ran out of the tent to see walker's in the camp. I see carl hidding behind lori, hiding behind shane. A walker is coming up behind carl i quickly ran to carl while killing walkers along the way. It was about to grab carl until i screamed "carl" he looked at me and ran. The walker followed and just when carl wrapped his arms around my waist i cut the walkers head off, and held him tight. I see rick run towards us "carl!"  He yelled. Carl letting go, ran towards rick and embraced eachother into a hug.

"Yer alright?" I didnt notice daryl was next to me.

"Yeah im fine" i said trying to control my breathing. He nod his head but his face changed when he got a good look at my face.

"What the hell happened to your face?" He cupped my face trying to get a good look at it. I put my hands over his.

"Im fine, its nothing." I reassured him.

"Did you get merle?" I tryed changing the subject. He looked down and dropped his hands.

"Is he-"

"He cut his hand and ran before i got there."

"Edleast he is alive" he nod

"I hope so."

"Zahrah" i turned to rick and see him approaching me with carl by his side.

"Thank you for saving carl."

" it, it was n-nothing." I stuttered. I feel dizzy, the adrenaline must be wearing off. I lost felling in my legs, luckily daryl was there to catch me. I see rick kneel down too and put his hand on my face. Everything was getting blurry.

Seriously again.