chapter 2

Ive been walking for hours in these woods having no idea where i was going, and frankly i didnt give a shit. I aint looking for anybody, im all by my self. Just me, myself, and i . I have no group, which is cool with me because i work better alone anyway, and i dont wanna get attached, not in a world like this. Ive been pretty good on my own, i can hunt,and defend myself perfectly fine. Its been this way since the beginning, since the world went to shit and people started dying and coming back to life to eat people.

While walking i keep lookinh for squirrels or a deer, so far ive gotten three squirrels which isnt bad for one person. As im walking, i quickly stopped in my tracks, i heard children laughing, and of course i had a "wtf" face trying to see where its coming from. I heard it again and followed it, as im walking towards it im thinking to myself "bitch what the fuck are you doing, you know full damn well there should be no children in the woods, and they shouldnt be laughing, aint nothing to laugh about in this fucked up world."

I get closer and see its a little boy and girl playing. Where the hell are they're parents?

Smh they must have a group close by somewhere. I dont want them to see me so i turned back around and walked. Maybe i can find another route without running into their-
*scream*
I turn and looked to see one those things trying to attack the little girl. I run towards her and pushed the thing off her before he took a bite.
"Run" i yell at her, she didnt hesitate to get up, she started to but she stopped and looked at me. Why the hell did she stop? The little boy  kept pulling on her arm to run but she just stood there with a worried look on her face.
*moan*
Turning to see the dead thing come towards me , i quickly pulled out my katana and sliced its head clean off. I heard another moan and turned to my left to see 4 more coming. With my katana in my hand , i walked forward and started swinging it cutting heads off and in half within 10 seconds. I turned around to look at the little girl but instead saw her group. There was a korean guy, an old  man with a rifle, a guy with dark brown hair with a shotgun next a woman holding the little boy in her arms, that must be their son, but he doesnt look like the father. Next to them was a women with short grey hair holding the little girl that must be her mother, and next to them was a guy with a crossbow. They all just stood there staring at me like i have two heads, except for crossbow guy, and shotgun guy they just looked me up and down, it made me feel uncomfortable so i turned around getting ready to walk when i hear a deep voice say
"Wait" i turned around and see it was shotgun guy. "We could use someone like you in our group, would you please stay?"
" i dont do groups." He had a look of disappointment on his face, but he didnt give up that easily.
"Well edleast stay for dinner and if dont like it here, you can leave."
"Please its the least we can do for saving out children." The lady with the short cut said with a pleading look. Even the children were staring at me hoping i would say yes. I really dont want to stay, ever since the world ended people went crazy and were starting killing eachother instead of those dead things. These people dont look too bad but that dont mean shit, there are people out there with kids that look like the people off of full house and will be cannibals. Something is telling me to stay and see what happens. I guess staying for dinner wont hurt , but it doesnt mean im going to let my guard down. If these people try anything i wont hesitate to kill them.